• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

Which one of the Trump's will be the first to go on dancing with the stars?

Not at all. That's a different topic, and has nothing to do with people, at best, improperly handling ballots in a system that we want no question of integrity over.

You are rationalizing things that are clearly suspicious. Nothing suspicious should happen in the first place.

There's nothing suspicious. Your boy got slaughtered. Life goes on.

Please stay focused on the topic, and stop trying to derail it.

Trying to figure out if the other side makes a honest argument or just a partisan one is always relevant.

So in 8, 10, 12 years when folks are still arguing that Trump won reelection what are we to call them, besides "idiots", you know like Truther's and Birther's?

How about Duncer's?

🤔
They will not be regarded ar poorly as those who still thing Al Gorre won, or Kerry won. At least here, there is very suspicious things on record. Unless these can be proven not to be tampering, tthen this will prevail in many peoples minds as a stolen election.

Back to my point.

The entire election system need to be better safeguarded, so there is never a suspicious action to be seen. It needs to be more transparent, and no question of the chain of custody of ballots.

So in 8, 10, 12 years when folks are still arguing that Trump won reelection what are we to call them, besides "idiots", you know like Truther's and Birther's?

How about Duncer's?

🤔
And we can call Biden the Trouncer.

Yes, sort of. In the thread that was closed, I mentioned that, when I was watching the data come in. There was a sharp change in momentum. I wouldn't say 100% went to Biden, since other precincts were reporting too.
I watched the video. After everyone left, there were only 5 people there. They were all counting ballots. So, where was this mysterious 6th person overseeing the counting? Where were these poll watchers they claim were there after the counting "closed for the night".
Where is the election observer in the video? What is his/her name? If not in video, why not? How were the ballots allowed to be processes when observers/police/ etc. told to go?

They will not be regarded ar poorly as those who still thing Al Gorre won, or Kerry won. At least here, there is very suspicious things on record. Unless these can be proven not to be tampering, tthen this will prevail in many peoples minds as a stolen election.

Except nobody else cares that some people can't get over getting their arses kicked.

Seriously. Bitch for years. It's my medicine.

They will not be regarded ar poorly as those who still thing Al Gorre won, or Kerry won.
Can you show a single example of that or you are just making up crap?

this will prevail in many peoples minds as a stolen election.
Only the really small minded and low intellect people.

I watched the video. After everyone left, there were only 5 people there. They were all counting ballots. So, where was this mysterious 6th person overseeing the counting? Where were these poll watchers they claim were there after the counting "closed for the night".
Where is the election observer in the video? What is his/her name? If not in video, why not? How were the ballots allowed to be processes when observers/police/ etc. told to go?

Seriously?

He could be simply out of the camera views. You know cameras are set up to monitor the poll workers and not the monitors!

You need to pay us in order to provide you worthless info about the name of the monitor! Why would anybody want to spend his time to answer your unreasonable requests?

Now, if you confess that you tried but you were unable to find his name, you may convince me to search and find his name just to show that you cannot follow a lead to get info about any matter that concerns you.

Last edited:
Well, this one will most certainly make it to the courts. The eye witnesses will testify then. You are correct in that there might be a logical reason, but I don't see it.

no, it will not make it to court. That is why they went to the partisan Senate and not a court.

There have been so many people who have testified of election irregularities and illegal actions. Did you see the video regarding Detroit? Very compelling evidence.

please list the points you found to be "very compelling".

Thanks

there was 2 observers. They left when they saw most of the workers leaving since no more ballots were going to be processed, which is the part they are required to be there for.

have you never had a job?
No, my dad is harvey firestone, i have never worked a day in my life. Tell me why that matters

No, my dad is harvey firestone, i have never worked a day in my life. Tell me why that matters

then the idea of a couple of people clocking out after 12 plus hours would not be so shocking to you.

To what point would you call or convene some costly, real bipartisan hearing, before what pertinent body, to have folks testify about what they might have or not have heard and might have or might have not misunderstood, all to satisfy some curious notions of disinterested parties in regards something that is totally irrelevant in the first place? Why they left is irrelevant because what took place in that room after they had gone was in no way nefarious, corrupt, illegal, sneaky, fraudulent or untoward but was legal and above board SOP.

Were they to go to those lengths what might might be the outcome if discovered an Election Unit Manager had directly told them to leave, perhaps only mistakenly, or with some overt intent? That Elections Unit Manager might be fired? Might be reprimanded? Might simply be told "don't do that again"? It certainly would not in any way shape or form be evidence of any voting fraud or corruption. It certainly would not result in any vote tally changes.

Why should the good people of Georgia foot the bill for such a needless hunt for some guilty party, that if found, would not change a thing regarding the fact Joe Biden won the right to the Georgia Electoral College votes?

To what point would you call or convene some costly, real bipartisan hearing, before what pertinent body, to have folks testify about what they might have or not have heard and might have or might have not misunderstood, all to satisfy some curious notions of disinterested parties in regards something that is totally irrelevant in the first place? Why they left is irrelevant because what took place in that room after they had gone was in no way nefarious, corrupt, illegal, sneaky, fraudulent or untoward but was legal and above board SOP.
This is a good question and i hate to do what I'm gonna do but how would you feel about leaving it up to a public ademidum. If more then a certain number agree on an audit, one takes place. Cool?
Were they to go to those lengths what might might be the outcome if discovered an Election Unit Manager had directly told them to leave, perhaps only mistakenly, or with some overt intent? That Elections Unit Manager might be fired? Might be reprimanded? Might simply be told "don't do that again"? It certainly would not in any way shape or form be evidence of any voting fraud or corruption. It certainly would not result in any vote tally changes.
I notice jail time isn't included in your options. Why not? Where do you rank election fraud on the justice scale, big deal or not?

Why should the good people of Georgia foot the bill for such a needless hunt for some guilty party, that if found, would not change a thing regarding the fact Joe Biden won the right to the Georgia Electoral College votes?

I'm fine with feds financing it but that creates s problem of separation of powers. Its the states responsibility to provide reliable votes so it should be on them to finance audits.

I'm fine with feds financing it but that creates s problem of separation of powers. Its the states responsibility to provide reliable votes so it should be on them to finance audits.

they already have done this. multiple times.

they have nothing left to prove.

you people will never be happy till Trump is made president for life

Well, this one will most certainly make it to the courts. The eye witnesses will testify then. You are correct in that there might be a logical reason, but I don't see it.

There have been so many people who have testified of election irregularities and illegal actions. Did you see the video regarding Detroit? Very compelling evidence.

I have shifted my mind from believing that Biden did squeek in an unexpected win, to now believing there was a mass conspiracy. And I am no conspiracy theorist.

He said with complete self awarness,

they already have done this. multiple times.

they have nothing left to prove.

you people will never be happy till Trump is made president for life
That is why some of them want Trump to declare Martial law and after he does that seeing most of the Constitution is suspended he can declare him self KING
have a nice night

The problem is it was a lie they obviously told them so they would to leave, that way they could run ballots through the machines without being observed.

Explosive!!

Please GOP voters in GA stay home 3 Jan. If your vote is being cheated why waste another. GOP Boycott Senate Runoff!!

This isn't going to happen. We are not redoing the election because Trump is a sore loser and Trump supporters believe in crazy conspiracy theories.
yep

all we're doing now (the two months after the election) is arguing with sore losers.

Back
Top Bottom