• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

You answered a question that I am not asking. I asked if they were told the counting was done for the night.
I find it strange that all these observers would all decide to leave in the middle of the counting unless they were led to believe that it was done for the night.
If the vast majority of workers are filing out at once, presumably after being told that they can go home, it seems like a natural mistake to make. Especially when it's late at night.
That explanation does not sound fishy to you?
No. It didn't sound fishy to the Republican investigator either.

Even if it you think it's "fishy', the ballots in question were opened in front of observers on camera, and then counted on camera. There is nothing mysterious about them

Interesting. I fired the Republicans in writing 2013. They were complicit in Obama’s transformation of America

Are you sure about that? Maybe you're just angry that a black man was your president?

i can't wait for this trumpist insanity to end
These people are completely insane, they will remain with us until they die off. Whether it is as a Trump Cult, Tea Partier or what ever the next inception is

Its a little bit of fraud here.... a little there..... A few Unconstitutional rulings going on here....... and there.....meh, nothing widespread they say. The definition of widespread is nebulous.
No, it really isn't.

First of all, over 156 million Americans voted. The idea that the process would be 100% error free is an unrealistic standard that no sane person would apply.

Second, the amount of errors and fraud that we're seeing is extremely small. For example, a Wisconsin audit of Milwaukee County checked almost 460,000 votes, and found almost no errors. The vote changed by 0.03% (and in Biden's favor).

Third, if you add up all of the problematic votes, not a single electoral outcome changed. If God counted the votes, and verified their accuracy, Biden STILL would have won.

Fourth, there is no real evidence whatsoever of any sort of national, or multi-state, or even statewide, attempts to alter votes. None. Zero, zip, nada. It's all a bunch of BS, including deliberate misinterpretations of events.

So, yeah. There is no there, there. It's not real. It is Trump trying to undermine an election that he lost, because he cannot tolerate the very idea that he lost; and Republicans are going along with it -- and then freaking out because it's undermining their own attempts to turn out votes in the Georgia senate runoff. Ooops.

Which is why I say we need to establish whatever our current level of irregularities are.
We've already established that. It is very, VERY small. As in, it isn't even enough to change the Georgia results, where Biden only won by 12,670 votes.

By the way, the courts also commonly use a standard of "not enough to change the outcome." And in the courts, the Trump campaign keeps losing, and is 1 in 40 in the courts -- and that 1 case has not altered any outcomes at all.

No, it really isn't.

First of all, over 156 million Americans voted. The idea that the process would be 100% error free is an unrealistic standard that no sane person would apply.

Second, the amount of errors and fraud that we're seeing is extremely small. For example, a Wisconsin audit of Milwaukee County checked almost 460,000 votes, and found almost no errors. The vote changed by 0.03% (and in Biden's favor).

Third, if you add up all of the problematic votes, not a single electoral outcome changed. If God counted the votes, and verified their accuracy, Biden STILL would have won.

Fourth, there is no real evidence whatsoever of any sort of national, or multi-state, or even statewide, attempts to alter votes. None. Zero, zip, nada. It's all a bunch of BS, including deliberate misinterpretations of events.

So, yeah. There is no there, there. It's not real. It is Trump trying to undermine an election that he lost, because he cannot tolerate the very idea that he lost; and Republicans are going along with it -- and then freaking out because it's undermining their own attempts to turn out votes in the Georgia senate runoff. Ooops.

We've already established that. It is very, VERY small. As in, it isn't even enough to change the Georgia results, where Biden only won by 12,670 votes.

By the way, the courts also commonly use a standard of "not enough to change the outcome." And in the courts, the Trump campaign keeps losing, and is 1 in 40 in the courts -- and that 1 case has not altered any outcomes at all.
Every time another trumper starts yet another thread on the supposed stolen election, can we just repost the above and move on?

You answered a question that I am not asking. I asked if they were told the counting was done for the night.
I find it strange that all these observers would all decide to leave in the middle of the counting unless they were led to believe that it was done for the night.
You've been participating in this thread so you already know the answer. The liberals have a narrative they like and everyone else is wrong, lying and a conspiracy nut. That's the way "justice" will work from now on. In every case where there are disputed facts the liberals get to pick the answer they like, dismiss any and all evidence to the contrary and then declare victory. It seems that the "Gulag Archipelago" was a work of fiction and crazy stuff like that never really happened. Furthermore, if it did happen it was all for the betterment of society.

You've been participating in this thread so you already know the answer. The liberals have a narrative they like and everyone else is wrong, lying and a conspiracy nut. That's the way "justice" will work from now on. In every case where there are disputed facts the liberals get to pick the answer they like, dismiss any and all evidence to the contrary and then declare victory. It seems that the "Gulag Archipelago" was a work of fiction and crazy stuff like that never really happened. Furthermore, if it did happen it was all for the betterment of society.

What evidence of a stolen election have we seen?

You are Pandora, clutching at a vessel you do not understand.

There is no voter fraud in that video because there is nothing out of the ordinary in that video. The ballot process for the ballot counters involves two groups of people; the cutters (those that actually cut open the envelope and verify the ballot is good) and the scanners, who actually scan the ballots into the system.

The cutters finished their work and got done counting all the ballots. They then left, which the observers and press correctly noted that the counting was done for the night and they left. The scanning process then began with the already counted ballots being taken from their containers and scanned. Nobody "lied" and kept counting ballots; they were already counted and were just being scanned.

The cult screaming voter fraud whenever they witness something they don't know anything about has become commonplace this year. Earlier in the election a couple of MAGAts started screaming voter fraud at a news crew unloading their equipment. This is the same nonsense repackaged after the Dominion voting servers fell through, which itself was replacing the postal worker testimony when that fell through.

And you are a partisan and a lousy mind reader. If there were no shenanigans why couldn't the poll watchers and the press stay? It was also found that the election server was connected to the internet (which it is not supposed to be).

This is laughable:

"The cult screaming voter fraud whenever they witness something they don't know anything about has become commonplace this year. Earlier in the election a couple of MAGAts started screaming voter fraud at a news crew unloading their equipment."

It was YOUR gang that started the "Russian collusion" crap as soon as the polls were closed after Trump was elected and you have the nerve to talk about us (or me)?

I don't know where this is going but any pushback you get is your own fault.

What evidence of a stolen election have we seen?
It you haven't visited the site in a couple of weeks then take a few minutes and check out any of the hundred or so threads on the subject. I don't want to spoil the surprise for you.

It you haven't visited the site in a couple of weeks then take a few minutes and check out any of the hundred or so threads on the subject. I don't want to spoil the surprise for you.

So no evidence. Got it. I was expecting you to produce some. The Trump team hasn't.

It's hard to see voter fraud with your eyes closed.
That's just us squinting trying to see the world the way you do, through tiny frames carefully constructed that you still need to squint just right to see.

How many smoke bombs are you going to trip over that say "Rush Limbaugh" or "fOX News" or "PJ Media" in big letters on the label before you get angry at those folks for telling you there was a fire?

No, it is not nebulous. There were counting ballots after ordering all observers out of the room. This is in direct violation of Georgia state law. It is not necessary to provide fraud, only that state law was violated.
So we flip Georgia, and don't count the black people who voted in Detroit and Milwaukee. Does that get Trump over the top?

And you are a partisan and a lousy mind reader. If there were no shenanigans why couldn't the poll watchers and the press stay?

Nobody made them leave, as confirmed by the Republican officials in charge of the area. They left because the actual counting (and the verification of the ballots, the important part and why observers were there in the first place), was complete.

It was also found that the election server was connected to the internet (which it is not supposed to be).

[Citation needed].

It was YOUR gang that started the "Russian collusion" crap as soon as the polls were closed after Trump was elected and you have the nerve to talk about us (or me)?

lol

Another whataboutism.

Did they leave after being mislead into believing the count was not going to recontinue until the next morning?
Make that sentence part of the opening brief in the suit challenging the election. Like they said to the baseball player after he went 0 for 32, "Get up there and bat, you're due!"

Has any Independent poll watcher come forward saying they witnessed ballot tampering or fraud? Seems it is just the Republicans. How much did Trump claiming the election was rigged before the election took place influenced them?

You mean the long parade of wild accusations and conspiracy theories that have been systematically debunked here? I think you're the one who needs to do some reading.

At the end of the day, you're not going to be able to explain why there will be no prosecutions other than to come up with a conspiracy theory involving William Barr and several prominent Republicans.

Let me be clear: I mentioned a video that depicts something other than what you want to believe. Not one of you tried to find the footage I was talking about, you just called me names and ganged up on me. I don't trust you.

If you wanted to talk about a video other than the one in the OP there were two options, make a new thread or give us a link to the video you were talking about.

There are millions of videos on the web, we are not going to go hunt for the one that you are talking about.

I have no idea where you guys came up with the idea that "because someone I agree with says so" is "proof" but it isn't.

that is what you Trumpians are doing.

Their "investigation" merely turned up a contradictory narrative. When you have two opposing narratives then you really should investigate to see which one is correct.

not when the two opposing narratives do not carry the same weight.

if one narrative is that Santa is real and lives at the North Pole and one narrative is that he is not...should we do an entire investigate to see which one is correct?

The problem is it was a lie they obviously told them so they would to leave, that way they could run ballots through the machines without being observed.

Again no one threw them out.. they chose to leave. Where they "lied" too.. who knows, but it was their choice to leave. There is no legal requirement for members of the parties to be present during counting, only that they can be there if they so desire.

Back
Top Bottom