• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New video shows poll workers violating Georgia election law

This video was presented today in Georgia at the hearing held on voting irregularities, and It doesn't look good.

One thing it shows with absolute certainty, which backs up the affidavits submitted by 2 whistleblowers, is a poll worker telling the media and observers they are calling it quits for the night, and after they leave the poll workers jumped back into action counting votes. What isn't certain are the ballots that were covered up with a table clothe and stored under a table in suitcases, that the poll workers retrieved and were submitting into the machines.

What I don't know is how the state is going to resolve this. It's estimated they could have run as many as 18,000 ballots during that time, all of which were counted illegally. 18,000 is a very significant number of ballots.

Watch for yourself:

Ga, is a republican state with most all republican counties. So, republicans were cheating?

Quit lying, no they aren't. Not outside Antifa or Proud Boys, by and large. Take the deflection and run along.
Don't confuse me with the reality denying crowd from either side. Many people outside of those groups have justified the destruction of property, by arson or other means.

No one is excusing arson, but at least there's actually evidence for that. There's nothing backing up the fairytale of "stolen election" except for the delusions and dreams of Cultists who hate America.

Oh but there is evidence. The fact that you don't know about it is irrelevant.

Oh but there is evidence. The fact that you don't know about it is irrelevant.
Oh but there isn't evidence, that's why the cases keep getting hucked out of court. If y'all had evidence, the court cases would be sticking. The fact that you don't understand that is irrelevant.

Yeah. here's a dude setting fire to one car, let's pretend he's actually a million people lighting the entire country on fire.

You don't know about the other cars? A lot of them were police cars. Do you ever come up for air?

You don't know about the other cars? A lot of them were police cars. Do you ever come up for air?

Okay, yeah, I forgot about the other two cars.

Do you ever come out from under your bed?

What courts? What cases? Or did you just hear someone else say that?

You can read everything here

Every case and every dismissal.

Do you ever come out from under your bed?

Every day, and I watch the news, that's how I know you don't. You're not going to bluff your way through with insults.

So here's the thing. Sworn affidavits aren't evidence. "Suspicious activity" isn't evidence. "Irregularities" aren't evidence. Physical, fraudulent ballots are evidence. And you just don't have enough of those to swing the election. It ain't happening.

lol

Are you now going to attest that the court cases filed on behalf of the Trump campaign haven't actually been repeatedly dismissed by judges across multiple states?

So here's the thing. Sworn affidavits aren't evidence. "Suspicious activity" isn't evidence. "Irregularities" aren't evidence. Physical, fraudulent ballots are evidence. And you just don't have enough of those to swing the election. It ain't happening.

We'll see, won't we? I hope grandpa Joe won't mind if I cheat on my taxes just a little.

Actually, all the things you mention ARE evidence and represent reasonable cause to investigate further.

Red meat for the Trump cultists, there's been like 3 threads based on this video in the last few minutes.

Guess what, Trumplovers, the orange man lost. Get over it.
They are desperate, looking for a needle in a haystack, posting this garbage. Only the Trump cultists fall for this crap. The lifelong loser is losing again and again, Trump is flushed down the crapper and we will have a President Joe Biden. Our people voted, that's how we still do it in America, although the Trump/Putin Administration would like to change this country into Russia.

9781503844377.jpg

Every day, and I watch the news, that's how I know you don't.

Sorry, I don't watch OANN, Newsmax, or Infowars, but you do you.

You're not going to bluff your way through with insults.

Insults? I thought we were engaging in a playful repartee? It seems you can dish it, but can't take it.

Last edited:
So you dont know...
That website has links to all the actual court documents for all the election cases brought before the courts since the election.

Actually, all the things you mention ARE evidence

Technically, yes, but it's shitty evidence.

and represent reasonable cause to investigate further.

Not according to the judges in the 42 lawsuits that Trump and his allies have lost.

You seem smarter than the other Trump supporters and I have no idea why you are putting up with any of this crap.

Every battleground state has certified its results. Trump and his allies have lost all their legal cases.

Will you condemn the calls for martial law? Will you condemn overturning the election results via state legislature? Do you have the courage to condemn all this crazy talk and conspiracy theories? Or have you thrown in your lot with the drunk lady and the ghost hunter too?

Read this:

Gabriel Sterling is a Republican, btw.

Back
Top Bottom