• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Video shows Maga kids kneeling in solitdarity with gay rights before Natives march into the kids

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

And I think ill end it with this is my summation.

Not seeing where they 'kneeled in solidarity for gay rights'.

Not seeing where they 'kneeled in solidarity for gay rights'.

They decided to kneel after confronting the Black Israelite guys who were shouting racist, anti gay rhetoric. You can see them all kneeling in this video. Then the natives start marching at them and they stand up.

They decided to kneel after confronting the Black Israelite guys who were shouting racist, anti gay rhetoric. You can see them all kneeling in this video. Then the natives start marching at them and they stand up.

That in no way means that they 'kneeled in solidarity with gay rights'.

That in no way means that they 'kneeled in solidarity with gay rights'.

I dunno i just figured 50 kids all kneeling at once after defending gays from black Israelite extremists meant something. :blah: Maybe they kneeled for no reason?

I dunno i just figured 50 kids all kneeling at once after defending gays from black Israelite extremists meant something. :blah: Maybe they kneeled for no reason?

If There's a reason, I highly doubt it's 'kneeling in solidarity for gay rights'. I think you're reading into that way too much.

If There's a reason, I highly doubt it's 'kneeling in solidarity for gay rights'. I think you're reading into that way too much.

You can clearly see the 3 kids in front telling all the other kids to kneel. I guess well have to wait for the story to get out.

The only crime in public opinion these kids committed, was they dared to be both young and Trump supporters..... that is supposed to never happen. All the lefts eggs are in the youths baskets.

Nothing more nothing less.... they will continued to be made an example of for daring to commit thought crime.

I just was able to watch that video. Up to and including "put a bra on" and the lice on their backs.

At no time was there any kneeling in solidarity with gay people. None at all.

How can you make such a dishonest claim? Your post is as bad as the media posts about them.

Unbelievable.

I just was able to watch that video. Up to and including "put a bra on" and the lice on their backs.

At no time was there any kneeling in solidarity with gay people. None at all.

How can you make such a dishonest claim? Your post is as bad as the media posts about them.

Unbelievable.

So a bunch of religious extremists yell at the kids about "anti-faggot" stuff... The kids counter protest them. 3 of the kids at the forefront convince all the kids to kneel. I guess well have to wait for their personal stories to get out.

So a bunch of religious extremists yell at the kids about "anti-faggot" stuff... The kids counter protest them. 3 of the kids at the forefront convince all the kids to kneel. I guess well have to wait for their personal stories to get out.

You lied. Not even that video claimed they kneeled in solidarity with "gay people".

You made it up, making you as bad as the media which has you urinating all over the forum about.

You lied. Not even that video claimed they kneeled in solidarity with "gay people".

You made it up, making you as bad as the media which has you urinating all over the forum about.

Ok you busted me. I just seen them all kneeling after they defended homosexuals and assummed... you know.. thats what it was for! But you legit did bust me. Congratulations.

Ok you busted me. I just seen them all kneeling after they defended homosexuals and assummed... you know.. thats what it was for! But you legit did bust me. Congratulations.

You didn't see any such thing. They didn't defend homosexuals, and you made this entire thing up. Your posts are as bad as what you are screaming about the media doing.

My head hurts.

You didn't see any such thing. They didn't defend homosexuals, and you made this entire thing up. Your posts are as bad as what you are screaming about the media doing.

My head hurts.

Actually they did defend homosexuals if you watch other videos. Every time the Black Israelites said anti-gay stuff the kids all shouted "WOAHHHH!...." and "Booooo!" but you dont care about that, the fact that the kids in fact did defend homosexuals that day. And yes I already did say you caught me.

Actually they did defend homosexuals if you watch other videos. Every time the Black Israelites said anti-gay stuff the kids all shouted "WOAHHHH!...." and "Booooo!" but you dont care about that, the fact that the kids in fact did defend homosexuals that day. And yes I already did say you caught me.

They wear hats that support the administration with a Vice President who abhors gay people, and who has made no secret of that. You made that up and you know it.

Oh, FFS.

Another thread that is created to complain about liberals and the media supposedly lying to make the MAGA brats look bad, which itself is based on lies belied by the video.

There's another one here:

https://www.debatepolitics.com/bias...explains-covington-kids-2.html#post1069583180

Read the OP, watch the 3:26 video, possibly look at page 2. Basically, Trever Noah had an innocuous bit, and OP tried lying about it to make him look bad.

These are the people committing the worst sin.

Initial media was wrong to not fully research, though it's kind of our fault for wanting immediate 24/7 news.

The "black Israelites" were wrong because...well...listen to them.

The Natives made a stupid move diverting to go try to diffuse things by banging a drum.

The MAGA brats were in the wrong for using racist taunts to mock the Natives, when they could have just been dicks in a non-racist manner. Optimally, not doing that at all would have been best, but they are teens and teens suck.

But the worst? The worst are DP's committed right and the like. The folk who try to push the conservative meta-narrative about conservatives (particularly white, male, christian conservatives) being victims of a media-liberal conspiracy to tarnish them with lies, and double-down in sin by themselves basing their attacks in their own vile lies about what happened and who said what after.

This started long before Trump and will be going a long time after.

My head hurts.

The black Israelites tried to nail them to crosses and the Native wanted to drink their blood! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!

Yeah...I dunno. I can't do satire very well in modern times. It's already peak ridiculousness.

Back
Top Bottom