• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Video shows Maga Hat kid actually got out of the way by the end. Natives were never trapped

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Fast forward to 2:50. The kid stands there for a while but then gets out of the way.

Fast forward to 2:50. The kid stands there for a while but then gets out of the way.

You lied about a video here: https://www.debatepolitics.com/bias...ssed-black-israelites-now.html#post1069583315

You lied about another video here: https://www.debatepolitics.com/bias...ay-rights-before-natives-march-into-kids.html

A compatriot did the same here: https://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-in-the-media/344765-trevor-noah-explains-covington-kids.html

And your new thread claims that if I watch a video, I see one "kid" "stands there for a while but then gets out of the way"

Where does that happen? Each time I see one of these heated anti-liberal threads I find and then watch the video, it turns out that the OP lied about what happened, most likely betting that nobody else who is likely to agree with and "like" their post watched the video (ironic, no?).

Each time someone pushing the meta-narrative aimed at the left, they avoid saying exactly where it is in the video there characterizations occur. It's just (1) this video shows X, (2) cross-"liking" of posts with those attacking the left, (3) ignoring the protests of those who actually did watch the video, and then (4) make a new thread. Disgusting.

All: remember this when these people try to accuse you of "TDS". Remember this when they say you were the ones that didn't watch the videos and instead lied about them. Remember this and those other threads when they say you are the one with the malicious agenda, that you are the ones who comment on videos you didn't watch.

This, right here - the endless disinformation campaign designed to always paint conservatives as martyrs - this, here, now, is the central problem. It's well beyond mere tribalism. It's not merely I must defend these people because I hate those people. It is an attack on reality itself, made for purposes of advancing an ideological agenda, and that is itself the only reason they attack liberals and left-leaning media for trying to advance an agenda.

Last edited:
I'm not watching a 10min video. Throw it into an editor, cut out the relevant 1-2minuts, and post only that.

Lol why do people go to such lengths to defend moronic American teenagers?

The hats.

This cannot be about a bunch of people doing various thing that were wrong in different directions or unwise, even if the brats in the hats were also wrong (tomahawk chops at natives. Bad). This has to be about the light of conservatives fighting the dark of liberals, via the media and the mistakes we invite by demanding as a group 24/7 coverage that's live. And then you can find plenty of other dumb **** in the other direction.

It is a damn shame we can't just say: a bunch of people did things that weren't great; the "black Israelites" were bad, the Natives made a bad choice in detouring to the crowd of people exchanging taunts with said black Israelites, and the teens were wrong to do respond to that by making racist mockery of the Natives while surrounding them. And then the media was wrong, too, for not putting front and center (unless they did) that their breaking news report was only based on what they've got. And then we go watch the channel that gives us the news first. Etc.

Last edited:
This whole thing has just become so sad. The kids have yet to be shown behaving badly in any fashion and the thing has been retracted by CNN. The poor kids have had their lives disrupted, their school canceled, and their welfare and safety threatened.

Somehow, it's a left vs. right thing when it should be a moral vs. immoral thing. Anyone still holding on to their need to accuse these kids of something just because they wore red hats and the left might look bad if they admit it was wrong is just ... well, we're back to it just being sad.

No wrong question to ask. It should be why do people go to such lengths to threaten them, threaten family members, wish them dead, threaten a school when the kids did nothing wrong.
Adults wanting to punch a kid, adults want to harm a kid. What the heck is wrong with people. A bunch of damn fools.

So you admit he was in Phillip's way? You want to bet that if he'd "gotten out of the way" from the start he and the rest of the students would have been at school today? I'd go big money.

The hats.

This cannot be about a bunch of people doing various thing that were wrong in different directions or unwise, even if the brats in the hats were also wrong (tomahawk chops at natives. Bad). This has to be about the light of conservatives fighting the dark of liberals, via the media and the mistakes we invite by demanding as a group 24/7 coverage that's live. And then you can find plenty of other dumb **** in the other direction.

It is a damn shame we can't just say: a bunch of people did things that weren't great; the "black Israelites" were bad, the Natives made a bad choice in detouring to the crowd of people exchanging taunts with said black Israelites, and the teens were wrong to do respond to that by making racist mockery of the Natives while surrounding them. And then the media was wrong, too, for not putting front and center (unless they did) that their breaking news report was only based on what they've got. And then we go watch the channel that gives us the news first. Etc.

Wow... It's the so scary red hat that strikes fear in the left. Just the sight of it sends them into mad spasms of hate president Trump.
Just the sight of this hat makes adults want to hurt a kid. Some want to attack the school he attends.... This crap is bat Sh** crazy.

61-UFS1KcCL._UX522_.jpg

This whole thing has just become so sad. The kids have yet to be shown behaving badly in any fashion and the thing has been retracted by CNN. The poor kids have had their lives disrupted, their school canceled, and their welfare and safety threatened.

Somehow, it's a left vs. right thing when it should be a moral vs. immoral thing. Anyone still holding on to their need to accuse these kids of something just because they wore red hats and the left might look bad if they admit it was wrong is just ... well, we're back to it just being sad.

I honestly don't care if it's left or right. The comments suggesting it's the MAGA hats when I own those exact hats (teo) doesn't attach itself to me. What attaches is that a large group of boys would have most likely had an awesome day going on a field trip showing their support for pro life. That would have probably been a life moment for many of them. It should have been. They could have bypassed a group of obnoxious black men, gathered at a distance and chanted their little hearts out until buses arrived.

The people watching over them didn't make that a priority, so here we are.

I honestly don't care if it's left or right. The comments suggesting it's the MAGA hats when I own those exact hats (teo) doesn't attach itself to me. What attaches is that a large group of boys would have most likely had an awesome day going on a field trip showing their support for pro life. That would have probably been a life moment for many of them. It should have been. They could have bypassed a group of obnoxious black men, gathered at a distance and chanted their little hearts out until buses arrived.

The people watching over them didn't make that a priority, so here we are.

While they probably would have made different choices if they could have predicted the future, it's not as bad as this paints it. The students had a designated space to wait for their bus. The racists shouting slurs were a short distance away and showing no physical threat. The students suggested they would do school chants to drown out the cries of incest baby and future school shooters. The chaperones thought this seemed a fair way to counter a non-physical event that didn't require moving away from the designated area.

They didn't know that the professional attention whore would walk up on them and try to intimidate their students. They surely didn't know that the media would single them out, twist the story in the worst possible light and set crazies against them.

I only mention the MAGA hats because it seems to be a cause for so many people to attack them. It's the first sentence of half the stories about it.

While they probably would have made different choices if they could have predicted the future, it's not as bad as this paints it. The students had a designated space to wait for their bus. The racists shouting slurs were a short distance away and showing no physical threat. The students suggested they would do school chants to drown out the cries of incest baby and future school shooters. The chaperones thought this seemed a fair way to counter a non-physical event that didn't require moving away from the designated area.

They didn't know that the professional attention whore would walk up on them and try to intimidate their students. They surely didn't know that the media would single them out, twist the story in the worst possible light and set crazies against them.

I only mention the MAGA hats because it seems to be a cause for so many people to attack them. It's the first sentence of half the stories about it.

Let me ask you this. If the designated place they were told to wait at had a group of 4-5 five people (men/women) pawing all over each other, yelling to the kids how sexuality should be experimented with and explored do you think the chaperones would have left them there to offer their opinion? Or would they have moved those boys as far as they could while still waiting on the buses?

Let me ask you this. If the designated place they were told to wait at had a group of 4-5 five people (men/women) pawing all over each other, yelling to the kids how sexuality should be experimented with and explored do you think the chaperones would have left them there to offer their opinion? Or would they have moved those boys as far as they could while still waiting on the buses?

In this scenario, they probably could have gotten away with saying something or calling the cops without being labeled racists. I doubt they would have risked missing the bus, but the actions in this different scenario would have been different, yes.

In this scenario, they probably could have gotten away with saying something or calling the cops without being labeled racists. I doubt they would have risked missing the bus, but the actions in this different scenario would have been different, yes.

I think you missed my question. Would the chaperones have let those boys stand and listen/watch the sexually promiscuous people for 10-15-60+ minutes or would they have said: boys, we need to head over to this edge of the area and ignore those people?

I think you missed my question. Would the chaperones have let those boys stand and listen/watch the sexually promiscuous people for 10-15-60+ minutes or would they have said: boys, we need to head over to this edge of the area and ignore those people?

I think you missed my answer. They would not have risked missing the bus, but without having to worry about being labeled racists, they would have had other options available to them.

Back
Top Bottom