• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New US Missile Defense logo...lol

Commoncents

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
obama_missile_defense.jpg

Are you kidding me?

A coincidence Im sure.

I didnt know where to stick this.

I thought it was a joke at first,thought about the humor forum but apparently its true.

It looks like a missile circling a planet and going kaboom to me. You can see the trail of fire and the explosion.

If that red thing wasn't there, that bigger circle would likely be a complete circle. I am not sure why there is a hole in it though, that part makes no sense to me. That should be the north american continent :p

Regardless, its pretty stupid looking.

Last edited:
It looks like a missile circling a planet and going kaboom to me. You can see the trail of fire and the explosion.

If that red thing wasn't there, that bigger circle would likely be a complete circle. I am not sure why there is a hole in it though, that part makes no sense to me. That should be the north american continent :p

Like I said a coincidence.....

Man you guys are getting more and more paranoid.

Man you guys are getting more and more paranoid.

Its funny not scary.Not nervous laughter,just outright hilarity.

Now the taxes that are coming to every single American under the sun are scary.

Its funny not scary.Not nervous laughter,just outright hilarity.

Now the taxes that are coming to every single American under the sun are scary.

I frankly dont see the "funny" part.

Those that brought it up and are promoting this, clearly have an anti-Islam agenda. That they happen to choose the most secular Muslim country in the world, a big US ally, and a member of NATO, as some kind of "OMFGS they coming to get us" thing.. /shrug.

I frankly dont see the "funny" part.

Those that brought it up and are promoting this, clearly have an anti-Islam agenda. That they happen to choose the most secular Muslim country in the world, a big US ally, and a member of NATO, as some kind of "OMFGS they coming to get us" thing.. /shrug.

More humor,Anti Islam? Talk about paranoia

Lets look at the controversies or dear leader has had to fend off.

A Presidential candidate, that reeks of elitism and self importance, runs on a platform of antiwar/antidefense, has to fight off persistant rumors that hes in fact Muslim ends up being mocked now because his campaign logo,when combined with a Muslim cresent symbol morphs into the new logo for American Missile Defense....and you cant see anything funny? How about a little ironic?

Independents
Demonstrations
IRS
Obama
Tea Parties

There's a message here, if you just open your eyes, my friends.

More humor,Anti Islam? Talk about paranoia

Lets look at the controversies or dear leader has had to fend off.

A Presidential candidate, that reeks of elitism and self importance, runs on a platform of antiwar/antidefense, has to fight off persistant rumors that hes in fact Muslim ends up being mocked now because his campaign logo,when combined with a Muslim cresent symbol morphs into the new logo for American Missile Defense....and you cant see anything funny? How about a little ironic?

No not really. The only morphing going on, are by the people who are promoting this crap. They are so desperate to promote that Obama is a Muslim despite not being, that they see "Muslim" signs in anything.

No not really. The only morphing going on, are by the people who are promoting this crap. They are so desperate to promote that Obama is a Muslim despite not being, that they see "Muslim" signs in anything.

I see it because it is there.

For the record I do not think Obama is a Muslim.

I also think he is a US citizen.

Sorry you cant see the humor/irony.

If it make you feel better that is an inverted cresent so its not technically Turkeys flag.

Back
Top Bottom