• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New to this site

I'm new to this site so I figure I will just jump in and say several things that I am thinking about.

#1) I am in the Army for what it's worth...
#2) I think hunting is fine, although I don't do it.
#3) Due to being in the Army, I understand the propaganda. There is no such things as "assault" weapons. Accompanied with enough ammo, and any type of firearm is an "assault" weapon.
#4) I don't think that the answer to gun violence is to make sure everyone is carrying at all times, and I also don't think arming teachers is the answer.

More to say, but dinner is calling...

#5) People have the right to defend themselves in there own home. They do have the responsibility to make sure the weapons are secure enough that kids don't have access to them though.

Thank you for your service, and welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom