• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New text messages reveal Fox's Hannity advising Trump White House and seeking direction

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Psssssst...... Guys. It's the liberal media that is in cahoots with with politicians.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

"The texts, including dozens of newly disclosed messages, offer a real-time window into how Hannity, a close friend of Trump, was reacting to the election and its aftermath."

....and some have the nerve to say that Fox is unbiased and facts based........OK

So we don't any Sean Hannity fans here?

threads about the evil transgenders will get a gazillion replies.

but the Cult knows to stay out of threads like this.
It's unlikely that Fox ever reported on this so they don't even know about it!!!

It's unlikely that Fox ever reported on this so they don't even know about it!!!
Reporting on one's self takes integrity.

Plus, much of Fox is simply the Jerry Springer show with sunburned balls.

Hannity's text whining about the deep state is RICH. He and his FAUX news cohorts and FRW politicians and crazy lawyers and other Trump supporters were all working behind the scenes trying frantically to cast doubt about the election because they were butt hurt about Trump's loss. But, DEEP STATE!

Feeling is mutual. I truly feel sorry for our friend. He's never had a days peace. On the other side of this, he's exposed a very dark side of thework swamp that's far worse than I ever imagined and I am not particularly optimistic for the future. Biden is a semi conscious corpse, and he will be controlled by a very radical left wing element. I'm convinced now, that he defied all odds, beat the deep state twice and they were never going to let him win this election. The country has foundational corruption that likely can never be fixed. The ramifications of this are incalculable. Nobody will dare take this on again. That means we will no longer be the America we once thought we were. By the time the public wakes up to this it will be too far gone. I've lost all confidence in our institutional strength.

So we don't have any Sean Hannity fans here?
Oh, yes we do. I'm certainly not one of them. I think he's a disgusting, vile, lying purveyor of disinformation without a conscience, but those are his good qualities. His sycophants are worse, and they are well-represented on DP. They use his talking points all the time, just without attribution.

Psssssst...... Guys. It's the liberal media that is in cahoots with with politicians.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

"The texts, including dozens of newly disclosed messages, offer a real-time window into how Hannity, a close friend of Trump, was reacting to the election and its aftermath."

Now that's what I call a journalist!

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually it violates thee election laws when anyone takes their lead from a candidate.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aw, damn, time for the "libruls did it first" or the "who cares?"

its starting to become quite clear just how involved the higher ups of the GOP and Hannity were involved in trying to overthrow the government. The public meetings in June should be very very telling. But I am sure the Cult will call this political theater and a witch hunt.

Actually it violates thee election laws when anyone takes their lead from a candidate.
Are you sure? That's the genius of Fox. They moved the news to the "opinion" guys.

Aw, damn, time for the "libruls did it first" or the "who cares?"
They will accept anything if it means keeping the browns out and the cops crushing heads (of those they hate).

It's sickening.

its starting to become quite clear just how involved the higher ups of the GOP and Hannity were involved in trying to overthrow the government. The public meetings in June should be very very telling. But I am sure the Cult will call this political theater and a witch hunt.
Unfortunately your correct. There is nothing that can be shown or proven to dispell one that still supports Trump. They are far to invested.

Unfortunately your correct. There is nothing that can be shown or proven to dispell one that still supports Trump. They are far to invested.
and brainwashed.

Back
Top Bottom