• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Tapatalk

American

Trump Grump Whisperer
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Not sure I like the new version. You can't shut off the notifications. :( It's looks like some kind of facebook wannabe.

I just supposedly got the update, and am seeing no difference. Perhaps the developer put the old version back in response to all the negative feedback. I'm looking at all the recent bad reviews, and it they certainly seem to describe something very different than what I have right now.

I haven't checked.

It sucks and I'm having problems "connecting". It seems to spin and spin when trying to load a page. I haven't touched it in over a day. Not sure if it has updated or not.

I uninstalled it this morning. I'm sick of the notices, and no doubt it uses battery to run that process.

How did you install it?

I have Dropbox already installed on my Note 2. I just saved it to my Dropbox account and downloaded it. It started the install process after my anti-virus scanned it. If you don't have a Dropbox account, you can still follow the link and click on the link and it will start the download. This is assuming that you have an Android phone of course.

I have Dropbox already installed on my Note 2. I just saved it to my Dropbox account and downloaded it. It started the install process after my anti-virus scanned it. If you don't have a Dropbox account, you can still follow the link and click on the link and it will start the download. This is assuming that you have an Android phone of course.

I do, just haven't installed software that way on my phone.

Tapatalk on the server has been updated. Try again and let me know.

I have notifications turned off and it works okay for me.

Back
Top Bottom