• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New sub forum

kanabco

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Do we have enough people here interested in automotive technology and motorsports to start a new forum?
This forum is subed as something about academia.
WTF?

Do we have enough people here interested in automotive technology and motorsports to start a new forum?
WTF?

Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out :)

WTF?
I'm in! :thumbs:

I've repaired, modified, and raced cars all my life since my early teens. I bought, repaired, and wrecked my first car before I had a learner's permit! (I was 14)

I no longer race, but got my teenage kid SCCA roadracing, and together we modified and rebuilt a road-course car - a substantially modified Miata. (unlike me, he did not wreck it right away!)

I'm in! :thumbs:

I've repaired, modified, and raced cars all my life since my early teens. I bought, repaired, and wrecked my first car before I had a learner's permit! (I was 14)

I no longer race, but got my teenage kid SCCA roadracing, and together we modified and rebuilt a road-course car - a substantially modified Miata. (unlike me, he did not wreck it right away!)

So who is in charge of adding an auto motorsports forum? I don't know how or even who to ask. Handle it. Handle it.:thinking

So who is in charge of adding an auto motorsports forum? I don't know how or even who to ask. Handle it. Handle it.:thinking
It's probably via the 'suggestions' or similar area. I'll try to take a look before the weekend's over, and link back here if I find someplace worthy.

Back
Top Bottom