• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New studies agree that animals sold at Wuhan market are most likely what started Covid-19 pandemic

Proven.

What you think is irrelevant. I'll go with the doctors and medical professionals on this.

Getting infected =/= Dying/Hospitalized.

So instead of repeating yourself like a scratched record, show me evidence from the doctors and medical professionals or move on.

So instead of repeating yourself like a scratched record, show me evidence from the doctors and medical professionals or move on.

The evidence is self evident. You refuse to understand.

Back to topic:

New studies agree that animals sold at Wuhan market are most likely what started Covid-19 pandemic​

Why would anyone in their right mind be compelled to do your troll exercise? You have had two plus years to educate yourself, and all you have done is jump from one lie to another, as they get obliterated.

Why would anyone in their right mind be compelled to do your troll exercise? You have had two plus years to educate yourself, and all you have done is jump from one lie to another, as they get obliterated.
ROFLMAO! You are not getting flustered that I will not do your homework for you. You are the one that claimed there was evidence. The burden of proof is on you, not me.

The evidence is self evident. You refuse to understand.

Back to topic:

New studies agree that animals sold at Wuhan market are most likely what started Covid-19 pandemic​

"Most likely" does not qualify as proof. And you failed to provide a link to any so-called study. I'll make a deal with you. When they come up with the host animal species, I'll take those studies seriously. It did not jump straight from bats to humans. Until then, my belief is an accidental Wuhan Lab leak.

"Most likely" does not qualify as proof. And you failed to provide a link to any so-called study. I'll make a deal with you. When they come up with the host animal species, I'll take those studies seriously. It did not jump straight from bats to humans. Until then, my belief is an accidental Wuhan Lab leak.

Conclusions have been made and not in your favor.... Feel free to post evidence to the contrary.

The medical officials do not want us to think it came from a lab. They do not want biodefense genetic engineering research to be restricted or distrusted. That is understandable, but I resent how they lie to us with statistics and fake research.

One study looked at locations of the early cases, and found they centered around the market. But they forget to say the Chinese government ONLY looked around the market for early cases. If they had also looked around the virology labs they might have found early cases there also. Either way, what does it prove? It still could have started in the lab, but then took off around the densely populated market.

The other study did some wizardry with computer modeling and genetics. Oh, looks very scientific must be true.

At the very beginning of the pandemic, Peter Daszak and friends wrote articles about how it could not possibly have come from a lab. That was way before there was any kind of evidence. These people are still bent on burying the lab origin theory.

Ok, we need biodefense research. Ok genetic engineering and gain of function research is the new deadly weapon to be feared. But just try not to be sucked into the lies.

The medical officials do not want us to think it came from a lab. They do not want biodefense genetic engineering research to be restricted or distrusted. That is understandable, but I resent how they lie to us with statistics and fake research.

One study looked at locations of the early cases, and found they centered around the market. But they forget to say the Chinese government ONLY looked around the market for early cases. If they had also looked around the virology labs they might have found early cases there also. Either way, what does it prove? It still could have started in the lab, but then took off around the densely populated market.

The other study did some wizardry with computer modeling and genetics. Oh, looks very scientific must be true.

At the very beginning of the pandemic, Peter Daszak and friends wrote articles about how it could not possibly have come from a lab. That was way before there was any kind of evidence. These people are still bent on burying the lab origin theory.

Ok, we need biodefense research. Ok genetic engineering and gain of function research is the new deadly weapon to be feared. But just try not to be sucked into the lies.

My sentiments exactly. As far as I am concerned, until they conclusively determine the host animal, the virus escaped from the lab. If it originated in the wet markets in Wuhan....should have been easy to determine by now.

Conclusions have been made and not in your favor.... Feel free to post evidence to the contrary.
Nice attempt at a dodge. You are the one claiming conclusions have been made. The burden of proof is on you.

My sentiments exactly. As far as I am concerned, until they conclusively determine the host animal, the virus escaped from the lab. If it originated in the wet markets in Wuhan....should have been easy to determine by now.

Also consider that the Wuhan market is not anywhere near where the horseshoe bats live. Wuhan lab researchers would travel a long distance to the bat caves to collect viruses. So we have not seen any explanation of how the virus supposedly got from the distant bat caves to the market. The easiest, simplest, most obvious explanation is lab origin.

The Chinese government immediately destroyed evidence when the pandemic started. That alone should make people wonder.

Also consider that the Wuhan market is not anywhere near where the horseshoe bats live. Wuhan lab researchers would travel a long distance to the bat caves to collect viruses. So we have not seen any explanation of how the virus supposedly got from the distant bat caves to the market. The easiest, simplest, most obvious explanation is lab origin.

The Chinese government immediately destroyed evidence when the pandemic started. That alone should make people wonder.

Scientists aren't the only ones with transportation.

Scientists aren't the only ones with transportation.

I am talking about probabilities. Sure odd coincidences can happen. But we KNOW that horseshoe bat coronaviruses were collected and brought to Wuhan labs. And we KNOW that viruses often escape from labs. And we KNOW gain of function research was being done on horseshoe bat coronaviruses. And we KNOW the Chinese government had reasons to hide evidence, and did hide evidence.

No, that doesn't follow, and that illogic is indicative of your poor grasp of logic. It is also your way of getting attention, as you will not read anything I post to you, will not change your mind (as you came to your wrong and idiotic stance without evidence in the first place), and will just dig up another idiot talking point.
Odd attempt at projection. Not taken seriously. Either provide evidence for your claims or admit defeat and move on.

What would that proof look like, to you? You know, since all of the science doesnt convince you, which is always the hallmark of a brilliant person.
You have no shown me any actual science. That would be a good start.

I agree. The left however won't accept that, because it's politically correct at this point in timeto assume it came from the wet markets. Real science would be a combination of hunting for a host animal and taking the lab leak theory seriously.

No dodging at all.

What does the OP state?
"new-studies-agree-that-animals-sold-at-wuhan-market-are-most-likely-what-started-covid-19-pandemic"

Is that what you call proof? "Most likely" does not cut it. Either prove that the virus originated from animals sold at the wet market or accept defeat and move on. If the virus came from the wet markets, it should be rather simple to confirm a host animal. To be honest, I wish that it had been proven to come from the wet markets. I accepted that theory when the pandemic first hit, however almost three years into the pandemic and no host animal, I just don't buy it.

I agree. The left however won't accept that, because it's politically correct at this point in timeto assume it came from the wet markets. Real science would be a combination of hunting for a host animal and taking the lab leak theory seriously.

It is some kind of convoluted reasoning that makes Democrats support the natural origin theory. Lab origin would put some blame on Fauci, and they love Fauci because he "IS SCIENCE." And Democrats love "Science," because it makes them feel smart? I guess. There is also the fact that Trump suspected lab origin, and they feel compelled to disagree with anything Trump said.

"new-studies-agree-that-animals-sold-at-wuhan-market-are-most-likely-what-started-covid-19-pandemic"

Is that what you call proof? "Most likely" does not cut it. Either prove that the virus originated from animals sold at the wet market or accept defeat and move on. If the virus came from the wet markets, it should be rather simple to confirm a host animal. To be honest, I wish that it had been proven to come from the wet markets. I accepted that theory when the pandemic first hit, however almost three years into the pandemic and no host animal, I just don't buy it.

occam's razor

You are not getting flustered that I will not do your homework for you.
In what fantasyland? I would never do what you did, and beg people to spoonfeed me information. I look it up myself, like a big boy.

Back
Top Bottom