• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New studies agree that animals sold at Wuhan market are most likely what started Covid-19 pandemic

Really? You are supposedly the educated one here. Explain why bat--->dog--->human isnt the genesis of this virus.
I am not your assistant. If you have a point, you should make it.

Calling the recommendations of scientists liberal alrmism is what you do. Nice try at a bait and switch. Not really.
Youve been here two weeks. Please identify yourself so i know who I am talking with.

I did. You dont know wft you are talking about.
But you just asked me to explain something to you. Which means you don't know what you are talking about. So this is kind of a bizarre outburst by you.

Then say so.

Funny. To many on the left I am a right-winger.

Your definition of "Librul" must include intelligent enough to understand COVID.
My definition of a conservative is one who preaches and follows conservative values and does not show up on talkboards defending librul viewpoints. You may well be a libertarian, however in my opinion you are a libertarian who leans left.

My definition of a conservative is one who preaches and follows conservative values and does not show up on talkboards defending librul viewpoints. You may well be a libertarian, however in my opinion you are a libertarian who leans left.

Actually many Libertarian concepts can be considered "left" to someone far on the right.

Things like freedom.

Actually many Libertarian concepts can be considered "left" to someone far on the right.
Actually most would say the Libertarian Party in general is far right and believes in complete isolationism and almost know laws. You do know Harry Browne's motive for starting the party don't you?
Things like freedom.
Yeah....Freedom to smoke weed, unimpeded.

Actually most would say the Libertarian Party in general is far right and believes in complete isolationism and almost know laws. You do know Harry Browne's motive for starting the party don't you?

Don't care. I adhere to smaller government. More localized control. Less onerous gov regs.

Yeah....Freedom to smoke weed, unimpeded.

Or to go about your day without the government telling you what to eat, what to do with your property, etc.

I will make exemption for things like pandemics where idiots must be told to vaccinate, distance, 😷 and wash their hands because they are too stupid to do it on their own.

Don't care. I adhere to smaller government. More localized control. Less onerous gov regs.
I believe in the Founder's version ofg limited government, however the libertarians want practically no government.
Or to go about your day without the government telling you what to eat, what to do with your property, etc.
Agreed. However that should not include illegal activities on your own property.
I will make exemption for things like pandemics where idiots must be told to vaccinate, distance, 😷 and wash their hands because they are too stupid to do it on their own.
So what you are saying is that you are okay with authoritarianism as long as there is a pandemic? I am pro-vaccine. I am double vaccinated and double boosted, however I don't agree with mandating that everyone must get the vaccine. It has to remain a choice. Perhaps your take on the pandemic comes from left leaning libertarianism.

I believe in the Founder's version ofg limited government, however the libertarians want practically no government.

Agreed. However that should not include illegal activities on your own property.

So what you are saying is that you are okay with authoritarianism as long as there is a pandemic? I am pro-vaccine. I am double vaccinated and double boosted, however I don't agree with mandating that everyone must get the vaccine. It has to remain a choice. Perhaps your take on the pandemic comes from left leaning libertarianism.

Ummmm

Yeah.

Times of war too.

Because antivaxxers were too stupid to get the vaccine COVID numbers are far more than they should be. We were among the first nations to have and distribute the vaccines and yet we are higher deaths than most other nations.. Why? Antimaskers, antivaxxers and the "you can't tell me...." crowd that held super spreader event in the midst of COVID for example.

Because antivaxxers were too stupid to get the vaccine COVID numbers are far more than they should be. We were among the first nations to have and distribute the vaccines and yet we are higher deaths than most other nations.. Why? Antimaskers, antivaxxers and the "you can't tell me...." crowd that held super spreader event in the midst of COVID for example.
Nice rant, however largely misleading and much of that is false. We had higher deaths then most nations, however blaming it all on anti-vaxxers is ludicrous. There was the idiot governor in New York who wrote an insanely stupid executive order that sent Covid infected seniors back to nursing homes. That was the biggest single superspreader event. And then there is the Covid streaming across our southern borders through illegal immigration. That primarily effected red states along our southern borders. And as super spreader events go, by now most have worked out that Covid is primarily spread indoors where people are exposed to Covid positive individuals for an extended period of time. It never was at outdoor campaign rallies or outdoor sporting events. I have been to three outdoor sporting events during the pandemic since they allowed the usual crowds, one of which had over 100,000 in attendence and I have yet to be infected. And since Omicron has become the dominant variant, it's a bit ridiculous to bully people into vaccines. At least try to wait for the Omicron specific variant. Dementia Joey and that short statured guy Dr Fauci were both double vaccinated and double boosted and still managed to contract Covid and suffer rebounds.

Nice rant, however largely misleading and much of that is false. We had higher deaths then most nations, however blaming it all on anti-vaxxers is ludicrous. There was the idiot governor in New York who wrote an insanely stupid executive order that sent Covid infected seniors back to nursing homes. That was the biggest single superspreader event. And then there is the Covid streaming across our southern borders through illegal immigration. That primarily effected red states along our southern borders. And as super spreader events go, by now most have worked out that Covid is primarily spread indoors where people are exposed to Covid positive individuals for an extended period of time. It never was at outdoor campaign rallies or outdoor sporting events. I have been to three outdoor sporting events during the pandemic since they allowed the usual crowds, one of which had over 100,000 in attendence and I have yet to be infected. And since Omicron has become the dominant variant, it's a bit ridiculous to bully people into vaccines. At least try to wait for the Omicron specific variant. Dementia Joey and that short statured guy Dr Fauci were both double vaccinated and double boosted and still managed to contract Covid and suffer rebounds.

Who made up the majority of the hospitalized/dead once the vaccines were in play?

The unvaxxed.

Period.

A trend that held for months on end.

Stupidity. Pure and simple stupidity. Ivermectin sucking, HCQ downing stupidity.

Who made up the majority of the hospitalized/dead once the vaccines were in play?

The unvaxxed.

Period.

A trend that held for months on end.
For a period of time, before the Omicron variant, Covid did become a pandemic of the unvaccinated, however without New York Governor Cuomo's insane act of sending infected seniors back into nursing homes and Covid coming across our southern borders, it would not have occurred at anywhere near that level. You appear to want to demonize the unvaccinated, however you don't want to accept other realities. And Omicorn is spreading irregardless of vaccines. Ask your buddies Dementia Joe and Dr Fauci.
Stupidity. Pure and simple stupidity. Ivermectin sucking, HCQ downing stupidity.
And largely overblown. I live in a deep red state and don't know of anyone taking those meds.

For a period of time, before the Omicron variant, Covid did become a pandemic of the unvaccinated, however without New York Governor Cuomo's insane act of sending infected seniors back into nursing homes and Covid coming across our southern borders, it would not have occurred at anywhere near that level. You appear to want to demonize the unvaccinated, however you don't want to accept other realities. And Omicorn is spreading irregardless of vaccines. Ask your buddies Dementia Joe and Dr Fauci.

And largely overblown. I live in a deep red state and don't know of anyone taking those meds.

The unvaxxed were primarily the ones cluttering the hospitals and those dying.

That is a fact.

Darwin wins again.

Stupid had a price this time around.

What are these 'conservative values'? A five year-old knows how to spell 'liberal'.

Back
Top Bottom