• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New studies agree that animals sold at Wuhan market are most likely what started Covid-19 pandemic

In what fantasyland? I would never do what you did, and beg people to spoonfeed me information. I look it up myself, like a big boy.
You are the one willinglybeing spoon fed. For the last time. You made the claim about the virus originating in the wet markets in Wuhan. The burden of proof is on you, not me. I refuse to do your homework for you.

This, from over two years ago. https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-not-human-made-in-lab.html

And yet the false assertions and baseless conspiracies continue as if to pacify the need to always embrace some sort of 'mystery' or 'evil doing'. At any rate, I've found no other person who could explain such idiosyncrasies much better than John Oliver. In fact, he covers a number of topics that have been 'too' thoroughly discussed to the point they are beyond repetitive...

Back
Top Bottom