• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Sports section added to forum

Should we add a sports section to our forum?

• yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MeChMAN

Reaction score
I have just received a word from the top that maybe we can add a sports section to our forum to discuss well what else sports. So we are going to do this the democratic way by voting on whether or not we should have one. Don't worry no electoral votes here 100% popular votes

My inital thoughts were that sports would be off topic, but Bush did start out LAST year about steroids in professional sports.

So, I have not voted - I am 50/50 on this. It is truely up to all of you.

vauge said:
My inital thoughts were that sports would be off topic, but Bush did start out LAST year about steroids in professional sports.

So, I have not voted - I am 50/50 on this. It is truely up to all of you.

Sean Hannity said Bush was on 50% steroids? I knew it! Purple, monkey helicopter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom