• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New sig lines don't show up in older posts ...

StandUpChuck

Tart with a Heart
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
... which is an oddity of the uprade. Generally, that sort of thing doesn't bother me, but since I want everyone to know how much people value my incredible debate skills, I was kind of disappointed. :boohoo:

... which is an oddity of the uprade. Generally, that sort of thing doesn't bother me, but since I want everyone to know how much people value my incredible debate skills, I was kind of disappointed. :boohoo:
This is by design - I believe. It increases "word" ratio for the search engines. It should only happen on posts older than 30 days.

I will look into this...

No need to bother, Vauge. :) I was mostly being silly.

:sigh: Some lines are too large for sig lines. The world should really know how respected my posts are. :nails

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to StandUpChuck For This Useful Post:
bhkad, Captain America, digsbe, Goshin, Harry Guerrilla, independent_thinker2002, jallman, Jetboogieman, Middleground, molten_dragon, MyOwnDrum, Orion, Redress, rivrrat, spud_meister, the makeout hobo, Tucker Case

Back
Top Bottom