• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Senator Lee. You'll love him if you;re a constitutionalist.

Barbbtx

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I just watched this speech by senator -elect Mike Lee from Utah on C-span.
I just can't figure out why he wasn't covered by the MSM during the campaign.:mrgreen:
He is awesome. Very intelligent, good speaker and has a sense of humor.
All I remember hearing about him was some tea party candidate beat a good republican in Utah in the primary. He's no O'Donnell or Angle, that's for sure.
Anyway, I think he's going to be a great addition. Conservatives and libertarians with both like him if I'm not mistaken.
Liberals will not.
If you have time, his speech is worth watching. If not, maybe go up to the end of speech at about the 29 min. mark. I really believe we are going to see a change in how Washington works.
Congressional Republican Agenda - C-SPAN Video Library

Back
Top Bottom