• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Republican War Right On Schedule

Campbell

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
With the second of two long moneymakers for big business winding down they're making their latest move. The Republicans are proposing doubling the number of security personnel from 20,000 to 40,000, completing the wall to the south and the use of drones, military and a new technology to secure the border. Guess what the current change in illegals is? Net Zero. Conditions are such that no visible gains in new illegals can be observed. I guess we have enough nannies, maids, gardeners, vegetable/fruit harvesters and common laborers. I'll bet you that some of the war contractors are already lickin' their chops and counting their profits. Anyone who fails to see the connection between Republicans taking actions which support the big defense companies which lobby them just ain't paying attention.

The U S has active military personnel in 135 countries and the last time anybody surrendered to us was August, 1945.

Last edited:
With the second of two long moneymakers for big business winding down they're making their latest move. Guess what the current change in illegals is? Net Zero. Conditions are such that no visible gains in new illegals can be observed. I guess we have enough nannies, maids, gardeners and vegetable/fruit harvesters. The Republicans are proposing doubling the number of security personnel from 20,000 to 40,000 and the use of drones, military and a new technology to secure the border. I'll be you that some of the war contractors are already lickin' their chops and counting their profits. Anyone who fails to see the connection between Republicans taking actions which support the big defense companies who lobby them just ain't paying attention.

No where did you mention the economic conditions that kept the "nannies, maids, gardeners and vegetable/fruit harvesters" home rather than come here to not work and become a government subsidy like many PART-TIME Americans. Only 47% of workers in America are now employed full time thanks to this administration and its ruinous policies !

No where did you mention the economic conditions that kept the "nannies, maids, gardeners and vegetable/fruit harvesters" home rather than come here to not work and become a government subsidy like many PART-TIME Americans. Only 47% of workers in America are now employed full time thanks to this administration and its ruinous policies !

What would you say to the present reports which show that as many are crossing the border going south as there are coming north? Hell...we get it, General Dynamics, Halliburton, Northrup, Boeing et al have to eat too. It's just another crock of Republican bull****. They've got a president which is absolutely not going to invade a middle eastern country and since their Republican majority is only in the house they are looking for an issue to make big profits for the big corporations. Hell....if you've been reading the news I can't believe that you would have any problem with those facts. Why else would the Republicans all of a sudden be willing to embrace a comprehensive immigration bill?

Republicans are shameful for giving into the liberal open border crowd in immigration. They need to close the border, stop illegal immigration and never reward those who violated the laws of our land.

What would you say to the present reports which show that as many are crossing the border going south as there are coming north?
Haven't heard that one. Care to provide a link to this?

They've got a president which is absolutely not going to invade a middle eastern country
No, but he sure doesn't have a problem funnelling millions of dollars in aid and ammunition to our enemies in Libya, Egypt and Syria. That way they can overthrow their governments and set up terrorist states. Remember "Arab Spring?" It's devolved into mob rule thuggery. Thanks 0bama! I wonder how many food stamps all that aid and ammunition could have bought?

Republican majority is only in the house they are looking for an issue to make big profits for the big corporations.
Care to provide a link for this? Otherwise, it just comes off as bitter wealth-envy.

Why else would the Republicans all of a sudden be willing to embrace a comprehensive immigration bill?
Votes. Nothing more.

It looks like this is just a Romney/Republican bashing thread rather than a serious discussion on immigration. Nothing anyone says that disagrees with the OP will be considered, so I will not fuel partisan bigotry any farther.

Back
Top Bottom