• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New polls out of Georgia and Iowa, have Biden and Trump tied

BrotherFease

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Biden is currently leading in 9 out of the 12 swing states. New polls out of Iowa and Georgia, show that Trump's mild lead in those states are getting even smaller. The Des Moines Register has Biden and Trump at 47 a piece. The University of Georgia has Biden and Trump tied at 47 a piece as well. I have a feeling that the GOP's decision rush a replace for Ginsburg and contradict their own precedent is going to backfire the closer we get to election.

It will be a great humiliation if Trump loses either of those republican states.

Biden is spending money in both Iowa and Georgia. His people think he can win them.

The democrats just got a huge pile of money from people who are concerned about who gets Justice Ginsberg's supreme court seat.

It will be a great humiliation if Trump loses either of those republican states.

Biden is spending money in both Iowa and Georgia. His people think he can win them.

The democrats just got a huge pile of money from people who are concerned about who gets Justice Ginsberg's supreme court seat.

The GOP found a way to unite the progressive and liberal wing of the Democratic party. As I told my brother, the GOP is playing with matches and fire here. They cannot logically argue for "The Biden Rule" in 2016 and then in 2020 decide to disregard it.

The closer we get to the election, the more I think undecided voters are going to break toward Biden.

Biden should be winning iowa. They loved obama. It's a shame he is only tied.

The GOP found a way to unite the progressive and liberal wing of the Democratic party. As I told my brother, the GOP is playing with matches and fire here. They cannot logically argue for "The Biden Rule" in 2016 and then in 2020 decide to disregard it.

The closer we get to the election, the more I think undecided voters are going to break toward Biden.
Most people aren't aware enough about politics for the SC nomination thing to be a deciding factor.

I find it hard to believe there are people still undecided. A polite way of saying they're just not going to tell you? What are they waiting for?

Biden should be winning iowa. They loved obama. It's a shame he is only tied.
More reason to believe Biden will continue the momentum in Iowa and edge out Trump in Nov...

More reason to believe Biden will continue the momentum in Iowa and edge out Trump in Nov...
Mccain and romney were never neck and neck with obama in iowa. I can understand why iowans didnt go for clinton. Iowa should be in the bag for biden.

Last edited:
Mccain and romney were never neck and neck with obama in iowa. I can understand why iowans didnt go for clinton. Iowa should be in the bag for biden.
Obama was never neck and neck with McCain or Romney in Georgia, yet here we are.... Shouldn't Georgia be in the "bag" for Trump?

Obama was never neck and neck with McCain or Romney in Georgia, yet here we are.... Shouldn't Georgia be in the "bag" for Trump?
I dont think obama tried to compete in georgia but I do agree that georgia is shifting left. Is iowa shifting right?

I dont think obama tried to compete in georgia but I do agree that georgia is shifting left. Is iowa shifting right?
Maybe, a lot of shifting going on I guess...Biden nor Obama put any money in Texas yet Trump only has a 2 point lead there.

Back
Top Bottom