• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Politics Girl: Hey Republican Party

I wonder how much this woman makes off each of these videos.

You got me curious so I did some googling.
On Average the YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views. This equates to $3 - $5 per 1000 video views.

So...2,660 views would be about $10 for that video. The last month most of her videos are getting like 2,000-5,000 views. So maybe $20 for some of the better performing videos.

So...2,660 views would be about $10 for that video. The last month most of her videos are getting like 2,000-5,000 views. So maybe $20 for some of the better performing videos.
You think that’s it? I would think more - she’s pretty well known.

I’m truly curious how these “influencers” make money.

Interesting: according to that she’s advertising 150K downloads per episode? Or am I reading it wrong?

You think that’s it? I would think more - she’s pretty well known.

I’m truly curious how these “influencers” make money.
Well, sponsorships make way more than ad sense. Ad sense is just icing on the cake usually.
Interesting: according to that she’s advertising 150K downloads per episode? Or am I reading it wrong?

No that's right, but that is separate from youtube. Her youtube seems much less popular than the podcast. Maybe she just uses Youtube to advertise her brand. I'm sure she makes good money from the podcast.

Thet's all you all think about. How much can I make? Maybe she does not care if she makes any money. Perhaps it's more important to her to get the message out.

But honestly, I hope she makes millions. She's 100% correct.

I wonder how many 8balls and takes it took for her to film that rant of virtue signaling and empty threats?

Thet's all you all think about. How much can I make? Maybe she does not care if she makes any money. Perhaps it's more important to her to get the message out.

But honestly, I hope she makes millions. She's 100% correct.
This woman is making herself likely a good living talking politics on a blog/video platform…simply because people “follow” her.

She’s built a brand doing it.

Nothing she’s saying is “remarkable”. She’s not breaking “news”. She is just talking about whatever happens to be “popular” political talking points of the week….and has monetized it by her ability to market, get “clicks” and show followers.

I’m more impressed by THAT than what she’s saying.

This woman is making herself likely a good living talking politics on a blog/video platform…simply because people “follow” her.

She’s built a brand doing it.

Nothing she’s saying is “remarkable”. She’s not breaking “news”. She is just talking about whatever happens to be “popular” political talking points of the week….and has monetized it by her ability to market, get “clicks” and show followers.

I’m more impressed by THAT than what she’s saying.
I guess we're making progress. You didn't say you disagreed with her. ;) I'm not overly impressed either. We've all known those talking points for years.

Best New Politics Girl EVER and..... Who cares what she makes.

Weren't you the poster who claimed Candace Owens should be respected because she makes a lot of money? A few weeks ago?
She’s another one that makes a good living off the same thing.

I’m intrigued by it and definitely give them kudos for it.

I haven’t said anything bad about this lady have I?

Back
Top Bottom