• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Politics Girl: Hey Republican Party

WE know about Trump. Wheres your proof?

It's all over the internet, books, newspapers for scores of years....good hunting. You gotta wonder about people who's hero are the likes of Bill, Hillary, Hunter, Joe, or Obama.....that's all one needs to know.

What is wrong with the left?....seriously? Why the incessant need to believe and foster lies and false narratives?....wtf?....Dude, you are living in a fantasy land of delusional thinking....the facts are wholly different than the BS you spew. Nobody on Fox was in support of Putin and his attack upon Ukraine.....refrain from such idiocy, it makes you look bad.

Opinions vary!

We on the left know who Is delusional

That right wing separate reality

Opinions vary!

We on the left know who Is delusional

That right wing separate reality

Sure opinions vary, but this is nothing but outright lying, purposeful misdirection with the intent to slander anothers character. There literally is nobody on Fox supporting Russia in the war, nada, zilch, goose egg, zippo.....it's purposeful slanderous twisting to demonize, in order to make up a 'false narrative' against the opposition....period, that's all it is.

Well she is spot on about Republicans

They just have a hard time realizing it until they see it through someone else's eyes.

The truth hurts

If it was that easy, the Republican Party would not exist.

It's all over the internet, books, newspapers for scores of years....good hunting. You gotta wonder about people who's hero are the likes of Bill, Hillary, Hunter, Joe, or Obama.....that's all one needs to know.
you gotta wonder about people who fell for the worlds worst con man, Trump. He worked so well it created this :

Sure opinions vary, but this is nothing but outright lying, purposeful misdirection with the intent to slander anothers character. There literally is nobody on Fox supporting Russia in the war, nada, zilch, goose egg, zippo.....it's purposeful slanderous twisting to demonize, in order to make up a 'false narrative' against the opposition....period, that's all it is.
ignoring Tucker are you? Why is he being shown on State tv???

ignoring Tucker are you? Why is he being shown on State tv???

Obviously, to get the leftist radicals all worked up, as they are falling for Russian propaganda, as per the norm.

What for? She said all the right things.
She said a lot of things. All of them exaggerations, but it does seem to be entertaining to those looking for someone to confirm their warped view.

She said a lot of things. All of them exaggerations, but it does seem to be entertaining to those looking for someone to confirm their warped view.
we aren't the warped ones.

we aren't the warped ones.
It’s not uncommon for mentally ill people to not consider themselves sick. Same phenomenon happens with Democrats when they watch an internet short

It’s not uncommon for mentally ill people to not consider themselves sick. Same phenomenon happens with Democrats when they watch an internet short
you are talking about Trump, right??? LOL. Your a progressive??? Could have fooled me.

you are talking about Trump, right??? LOL. Your a progressive??? Could have fooled me.
Well If you believe the rantings in the video you have shown yourself as someone who is easily fooled. The problem you seem to have is the knee jerk reaction of if I don’t believe the over the top drama in the video I must support Trump. That is simply a not true.

Well If you believe the rantings in the video you have shown yourself as someone who is easily fooled. The problem you seem to have is the knee jerk reaction of if I don’t believe the over the top drama in the video I must support Trump. That is simply a not true.
I do believe her as someone who knows what the GOP is up to. Many of us do. The hard right plays denial and ignore. I don't.

well you need to tell the Kremlin that then, LOL!!!

Good Lord......the Russians are using Tucker to spread propaganda and you have bought into it.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Even if she exaggerated on some of them, they were all true.

Good Lord......the Russians are using Tucker to spread propaganda and you have bought into it.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I have? Why are so many on the right supporting Putin. Thats my definition of being boughten into.

Maybe putting your comment up against a transcript of her actual words will prompt you to post specific objections.

"hey republican party
who do you think you are?
i mean we get that you think rich white straight christian people are the most

important and you will favor that demographic and those who cater to that
demographic above all others but you know there's a line right?

i mean you clearly understand you don't represent the majority which is why you
attempted to illegally overturn the last election while you're passing as many
voter suppression laws as possible while you keep voting against voter
protections and getting dark money out of politics. your lack of public support
is why you've paid so much to take over our courts and buy our senators while
you put up with and now bootlick the MAGA movement. you know you can't win on
ideas or values or even charisma so you're going all in on power by force
passing laws to silence anyone you see as a problem.

you think you can break us that you can tell us how to live and
eventually we'll just behave. you call yourself the party of freedom but you're
trying to dictate how we raise our children you're passing laws about what
we can and cannot say what we can and cannot teach what we can and cannot read,
what we can and cannot do with our own bodies

the word freedom shouldn't pass your lips when you're the party attempting to
strip it from everyone else's lives. you dare to talk about the dangers of
tyranny as you support a tyrant as he invades an ally in an active european
war. you want the government to stay out of our lives but you're writing bills to
out children to their communities to deny people their very existence under
your strident rules of co-opted christian morality.

you want to charge parents with abuse if you don't personally agree with their parenting and you have the audacity to screech about cancel culture

when you're the party burning books
and firing educators for teaching american history because it makes you uncomfortable but you mock liberals for needing a safe space you preach first amendment but you silence minority voices.

you've lost your goddamn minds. do you think our opposition is so weak?
do you think you could just deny people their votes and their freedoms and
their existence and we're just gonna roll over? you think you're the only people
who take the idea of freedom seriously? you think you can just change the law
so they only apply to your values and your morality and people who think like you
and the rest of us are just gonna take it? what makes you think will respect the laws
or lawmakers that clearly don't respect us? what country do you think this is?

this is the united states of america and we're the majority we reject your backward
self-serving lawmaking and your picking and choosing of laws this behavior might

have worked 100 years ago but that time is gone you're done we're coming for you"

Wow, If I were younger, I would memorize this entire thing...
OUTSTANDING... Not enough LIKES to award... I really like this...
-Peace... definitely bookmarking this... Thank you!!!

1647918051174.png

you want to charge parents with abuse if you don't personally agree with their parenting and you have the audacity to screech about cancel culture
when you're the party burning books
and firing educators for teaching American history because it makes you uncomfortable but you mock liberals for needing a safe space you preach the first amendment but you silence minority voices.

Last edited:

The 147 Republicans Who Voted to Overturn Election Results

"If these radical, vicious, racist prosecutors do anything wrong or illegal, I hope we are going to have in this country the biggest protests we have ever had in Washington, D.C., in New York, in Atlanta and elsewhere because our country and our elections are corrupt," Donald Trump, Jan. 31, 2022.
On every thread Republicans are unable to defend themselves. They say little or nothing. Yet they are expected to win in November.

That does not compute.

Back
Top Bottom