• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Paul McCartney album announced.

Juiposa

is totally not a robot.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
And he has teased us with the album's namesake.

The album will be called "New," and is set to release the 15th of October. I am excited, very excited, to say the very least.

And he has teased us with the album's namesake.

The album will be called "New," and is set to release the 15th of October. I am excited, very excited, to say the very least.

At my age, I'm no longer that excited, even though Paul McCartney is one of the best musicians living today.

In retrospect, OJT (on the job training) worked out quite well when it came to the Beatles considering that in the bargaining none of them could read a note of music.

To politicize it, anyone can pick themselves up by the bootstraps and succeed in life and reaching their goals in life without government or the tax payers footing the bill. Paul McCartney and all of the Betales did it without advocating killing cops and treating women as whores.

Who convinced him to do this.

He can't sing anymore.

Did you hear him at the Queens celebration?

They will need every piece of equipment to make him sound passable.

Who convinced him to do this.

He can't sing anymore.

Did you hear him at the Queens celebration?

They will need every piece of equipment to make him sound passable.

the live videos i've seen of him from this year are awesome. singers do have bad nights sometimes, especially when they play as much as he does. for 70 years old, his voice is in almost perfect condition.

In retrospect, OJT (on the job training) worked out quite well when it came to the Beatles considering that in the bargaining none of them could read a note of music.

Reminds me of a musician joke.
How do you get a guitar player to turn down his amp?

Hand him sheet music.

the live videos i've seen of him from this year are awesome. singers do have bad nights sometimes, especially when they play as much as he does. for 70 years old, his voice is in almost perfect condition.

I just saw robert plant 7 times this summer (I was working)...he definitely still has it.

Tweaked voice or not, the guy can still write music and ya gotta admire that.
Always impressed by anyone who could do that for such a long time... E.J., Bee Gees, Paul Simon, others ... geezuz ... did it for decades

Back
Top Bottom