• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Osama Bin Laden Audiotape- Are you safe?

Do you feel safe from a terrorist attack?

• Yes, my country is safe

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, we're ****ed

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Given that he's offering a truce from a position of weakness?
Yes. I feel safe.
If he could attack us, he would do so, w/o warning.

Well, I guess it proves he's not "dead".

As safe as ever.

While the country is undoubtedly vulnerable to some sort of attack, (IIRC) the odds of being a part of that attack are much smaller than being involved in a fatal car crash. The probability of a fatal car crash is not enough to keep me off the road. So, meh

With our borders the way they are now NO we are not safe...

americanwoman said:
http://news.yahoo.com/fc/world/osama_bin_laden_and_al_qaida

So there is another new tape of OSB warning of attacks in the US. Do you feel secure here? Why or why not?

Yes I feel secure because Dick Cheney said there was no credible intelligence supporting another planned terrorist attack in the U.S.

And I'm a Liberal... I'm sure there are some Conservatives here who have less faith in Mr. Cheney and the Administration regarding Homeland Security and are currently trying to get people worked up into a frenzy of fear. Weird.

M14 Shooter said:
Given that he's offering a truce from a position of weakness?
Yes. I feel safe.
If he could attack us, he would do so, w/o warning.

Good point and my thoughts exactly when I heard. Though he has been somewhere for a year. Perhaps in Saudi Arabia saving up for new biological weapon?

He must have sold us a lot of oil at rediculouse prices per barrel to have gotten that much money in 1 year.:2razz:

Back
Top Bottom