• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Movie "Thugs on a Plane" in the works...

Airyaman

New Druid
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Trump has gone full Q it seems. Now he's telling Laura Ingraham about a plane full of thugs in black uniforms, and I think he is saying that these thugs came from the shadows and they are Biden's puppet master? Not sure, maybe someone will pick up the project and make a movie about it, or at least a Youtube video...

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1300620487207399424

Oliver Darcy@oliverdarcy
"We had somebody get on a plane from a certain city this weekend, and in the plane it was almost completely loaded with thugs, wearing these dark uniforms, black uniforms, with gear and this and that. They're on a plane."

Trump says this is "under investigation right now."

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1300620978305736704

Acyn Torabi@Acyn

The President claims people in the dark shadows who control the streets are really controlling Biden. He goes on to talk about a plane full of people wearing black uniforms but then says he can’t reveal anymore because it’s under investigation

Longest video: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1300620008364609539

And people are saying what about Biden's mental faculties?

Just don’t ask him about this, he can’t talk about it. Top secret stuff.

Very hush hush.

New Movie "Thugs on a Plane" in the works...

My god it’s the traveling ANTIFA!

Very hush hush.

I hear the investigation is still under audit, so can't really talk about it.

I hear the investigation is still under audit, so can't really talk about it.

...but many people are saying there was totally a plane with a few antifas on it, and they were gonna do BIG BIG DAMAGE.

But enough about the imaginary planeload of Soros-backed antifa super soldiers, let’s talk about all the violence taking place in Joe Biden’s America.

DId you know my father was born in Germany?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

...but many people are saying there was totally a plane with a few antifas on it, and they were gonna do BIG BIG DAMAGE.

But enough about the imaginary planeload of Soros-backed antifa super soldiers, let’s talk about all the violence taking place in Joe Biden’s America.

DId you know my father was born in Germany?

Do we know if they were wearing masks?

Trump has gone full Q it seems. Now he's telling Laura Ingraham about a plane full of thugs in black uniforms, and I think he is saying that these thugs came from the shadows and they are Biden's puppet master? Not sure, maybe someone will pick up the project and make a movie about it, or at least a Youtube video...

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1300620487207399424

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1300620978305736704

Longest video: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1300620008364609539

And people are saying what about Biden's mental faculties?

So you are saying that the plane with the black attired thugs did not have the black attired thugs on board? Didn't exist at all? What?

Then you go on to say that AFTER 90 days of street violence, store looting, church burning, assaults on citizens and murders that Biden suddenly woke up and discovered it? Knew about it but thought it was nothing? What?

The President does not require a focus group to tell him what to think. Biden does. That's the message, and the obvious truth, to which you seem to be oblivious.

Do we know if they were wearing masks?

YES. Over their WHOLE FACES. Even the eye holes.

THAT’S HOW CRAZY DEEP STATE THEY ARE ABOUT THE COVIDS.

So you are saying that the plane with the black attired thugs did not have the black attired thugs on board? Didn't exist at all? What?

Then you go on to say that AFTER 90 days of street violence, store looting, church burning, assaults on citizens and murders the Biden suddenly woke up and discovered it?

The President does not require a focus group to tell him what to think. Biden does. That's the message to which you seem to be oblivious.

There was no plane with black attired antifas. Trump is clearly dissembling. Or he’s suffering another mini stroke.

One thing we can absolutely agree about Donald Trump: he does not require *any* outside information to form an opinion.

Very hush hush.

Are you saying there were no black attired thugs? No airplane? No President? No FBI? No airports?

Are you saying there were no black attired thugs? No airplane? No President? No FBI? No airports?

ARE *YOU* EVEN REAL, MAN??

Then you go on to say that AFTER 90 days of street violence, store looting, church burning, assaults on citizens and murders that Biden suddenly woke up and discovered it? Knew about it but thought it was nothing? What?

The President does not require a focus group to tell him what to think. Biden does. That's the message to which you seem to be oblivious.

This is a facebook rumor from LAST June... Good lord...

Payette County Sheriff dispels rumor of 'plane load' of Antifa protesters landing in Boise | KBOI

Yes, I'll say it... complete BS... If it were true back in June, why the hell have they not been able to find it yet?

There was no plane with black attired antifas. Trump is clearly dissembling. Or he’s suffering another mini stroke.

One thing we can absolutely agree about Donald Trump: he does not require *any* outside information to form an opinion.

Link?

Yes, I'll say it... complete BS... If it were true back in June, why the hell have they not been able to find it yet?

It’s weird: he started mentioning it, and then abruptly stopped.

I wonder why.

So, then, that is the plane that the President was siting?

Link?

Holy crap..... Is the Trump administration so incompetent that they can't pull a freaking flight manifest? How much BS from this president will you swallow? Didn't he "designate" ANTIFA a terrorist organization back in June?

How many more lies does he have to tell?

It’s weird: he started mentioning it, and then abruptly stopped.

I wonder why.

Double, triple top secret... code name CONDOR...

The Laura Ingraham, Trump interview was an utter and complete campaign disaster for Trump. She tried to save him. Threw him several life lines. That did not slow him down one bit. Lord knows what the complete unedited version of that Interview must play like.

What voting block beyond his base is Trump shooting for, white women living in gated communities? Well gosh golly that should push him over the top!

I live in the suburbs. Earth to Donald......the suburbs have been integrating for years....DECADES Donald. its not burning out here Donald. In fact, there is very little of Portland burning Donald.

And his line about "Dark Forces in planes coming to DC" which threw Ingraham into a complete tailspin (pardon the pun) was campaign insanity.

If you wanted to sum up an interview that Fox News clearly hoped would lend some support for Donald, the takeaway is that Donald is after all a Whack Job Racist. Don't think they made any headway with that one and they ended up throwing a softball right down the middle that even Joe Biden was able to knock out of the park.

Double, triple top secret... code name CONDOR...

“...and these...THUGS...these...ANTIFA THUGS...they were all dressed in black, on this plane, to do big trouble...”

“...go on Mr President...”

“...and they had...these...snakes...on...on the plane...and Cory Booker was trying to lead the snakes and put them in suburban housing...”

The Laura Ingraham, Trump interview was an utter and complete campaign disaster for Trump. She tried to save him. Threw him several life lines. That did not slow him down one bit. Lord knows what the complete unedited version of that Interview must play like.

What voting block beyond his base is Trump shooting for, white women living in gated communities? Well gosh golly that should push him over the top!

I live in the suburbs. Earth to Donald......the suburbs have been integrating for years....DECADES Donald. its not burning out here Donald. In fact, there is very little of Portland burning Donald.

And his line about "Dark Forces in planes coming to DC" which threw Ingraham into a complete tailspin (pardon the pun) was campaign insanity.

If you wanted to sum up an interview that Fox News clearly hoped would lend some support for Donald, the takeaway is that Donald is after all a Whack Job Racist. Don't think they made any headway with that one and they ended up throwing a softball right down the middle that even Joe Biden was able to knock out of the park.

Another doozy when he compares a cop shooting a guy in the back 7 times to someone missing a putt.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1300624369727791106

oooh 2020's plane of thugs is much scarier than 2016's caravan of immigrants. :lol:

And planeloads of thugs in August are MUCH worse than the planeloads back in June...

This rumor doesn't even really make any sense... If one were running some kind of "secret" operation and positioning 100 or so people somewhere, why the hell would you book them all on ONE PLANE?

Is Trump saying that under his administration airline security has become so dysfunctional that they can't even identify who is flying anymore?

Back
Top Bottom