• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Movie "Thugs on a Plane" in the works...

"I have had it with these mother****ing snakes on this mother****ing plane!" :2razz:

Between the mother****ing snakes and the ANTIFA thugs, I can't even get an upgrade anymore....

So you are saying that the plane with the black attired thugs did not have the black attired thugs on board? Didn't exist at all? What?

Then you go on to say that AFTER 90 days of street violence, store looting, church burning, assaults on citizens and murders that Biden suddenly woke up and discovered it? Knew about it but thought it was nothing? What?

The President does not require a focus group to tell him what to think. Biden does. That's the message, and the obvious truth, to which you seem to be oblivious.

Just to be clear, you’re saying that this plane with 100 thugs dressed in black existed someplace elsewhere than Trump’s fevered imagination?

So who is backing them? Some ANTIFA rich guy? Jeff Bezos? Bill Gates? Mark Cuban?

I don't know. Maybe the thugs are on government welfare and do not have to work for a living. Somebody is giving these unemployed terrorists money to live on while they burn down America for the "cause."

None of your rant addresses the LIE he told on national TV... He LIED about the planeload of thugs.... He is LYING to get his base all riled up... This same kind of LIER will LIE about anything...

I never heard anyone prove there were not black-clad antifa rioters on a plane.

You mean besides the white supremacist saboteurs?

I keep hearing about these elusive "white supremacist saboteurs" but I never see them in action on TV news.

Someone is backing the rioting thugs. That is obvious. Democrats deny that fact but that is because democrats lie about evil things they support. Democrats don't want Americans to know what wicked things they are doing behind the scenes. Look at the huge smokescreen the left threw up when Assange leaked Hillary's evil behind the scenes deeds to the public. The left was furious. Did Hillary stack the deck against Sanders? Of course, but not only did Hillary cheat Sanders, she corrupted the American election system and defrauded tens of millions of Americans with her cheating, and that was just one way the democrats have broken laws and cheated to gain unlawful advantages in elections designed to seize power and control of the US government.

Democrats boldly violated the law and trashed Trump's civil rights for 4 years. That is just a taste of what the uncivilized lawless barbarians will do to their enemies if Biden gets elected.
Hillary lost bro. Get over it.

Are you really that naive? LMAO... Have you ever flown on a commercial flight before? Here is a story about this rumor from June?

Police: No, antifa not sending ‘a plane load of their people’ to Idaho to incite riots | Crime & Courts | magicvalley.com

Good lord, how many ANTIFA flights are there? Has this been going on since June and the TRUMP administration still hasn't gotten to the bottom of it? Maybe I should offer to help..... There is this thing called a flight manifest... EVERY person on a flight is known... there are no secret passengers... They know tons about you... You might remember an incident back in 2001 that increased airline security...

Not a surprise. The Trump cult of personality is virtually blind to everything but the visage of Der Leader.

And lets not forget agitators like the gun toters that showed up in Detroit or even the Trump "Caravan" that just could not keep to their protest and just had to drive their pickups [new trailer trash status symbol] right through the Portland protestors. Yah, that move was "peaceful".

I don't know if all leftists are stupid or what, but I feel sorry for the morons who aggressively confronted a scared kid with a gun who was guarding the business property from the leftist gangs when they charged him and ended up getting shot. Here is some advice:

Never foolishly rush in to assault a cop or a private citizen and try to take away his loaded gun. That could turn bad in a heartbeat and you could end up dead.

Coming up in future interviews... ANTIFA is working on weapons of mass destruction... mobile labs, yellowcake, etc...

Are you really that naive? LMAO... Have you ever flown on a commercial flight before? Here is a story about this rumor from June?

Police: No, antifa not sending ‘a plane load of their people’ to Idaho to incite riots | Crime & Courts | magicvalley.com

Good lord, how many ANTIFA flights are there? Has this been going on since June and the TRUMP administration still hasn't gotten to the bottom of it? Maybe I should offer to help..... There is this thing called a flight manifest... EVERY person on a flight is known... there are no secret passengers... They know tons about you... You might remember an incident back in 2001 that increased airline security...

I have no doubt there are untrue rumors out there as well as truthful observations. I see black clad protesters on streets of municipalities protected by law officers who claim these black clad protesters are coming to their city from out of state. I don't think it is unreasonable to assume some of these organized protesters may have been flown in by air.

Coming up in future interviews... ANTIFA is working on weapons of mass destruction... mobile labs, yellowcake, etc...

Trump needs to up his game, he should claim that ANTIFA is teaming up with MS13 as well.

I never heard anyone prove there were not any fairies stealing my tomatoes.

Trump needs to up his game, he should claim that ANTIFA is teaming up with MS13 as well.

You heard that in the DNC strategy meeting, too. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard Trump sacrificed a baby to Moloch yesterday to gain power over ANTIFA has this been disproven?

So you are saying that the plane with the black attired thugs did not have the black attired thugs on board? Didn't exist at all? What?

We have only Trump's word as evidence it exists, so probably not.

If the TSA allowed a couple hundred folks in non-government uniforms to pile into a commercial plane, that would be news all by itself I would think.

Especially if they have "gear and this and that."

How about proving fairies created life on earth is some sort of miracle which science still shows would have been impossible?

Totally Real Source Reveals How Trump Discovered the Planeload of Looters

At first, I was suspicious about the veracity of the anecdote. But then I found a secret source who works closely with the looters, anarchists, and rioters. This source, highly placed within a top anarchist organization, gave me a confidential interview. I have called this source “Deep Loot.” We spoke at his surprisingly well-appointed office in downtown Washington, D.C.

New York: Are you surprised Trump discovered your plot?

Deep Loot: No. To be honest, the operational security on this mission was so lax they were bound to be discovered. They broke every rule in the anarchist book. And there are a lot of them.

Like what?

First, if you’re organizing a looting trip, you don’t want to travel by plane. Because once you collect all the loot, how are you going to haul it away? You’re gonna check it in your luggage? Walk onboard planes with a flat-screen under each arm? I always teach them to go by van, truck, something that can haul loot. It’s Looting 101.

Sure, our CEO flies business class, but I tell the guys, “Look, if you escape from Hungary, build a fortune in currency speculation, and spend decades building a secret network of anarchists, you can fly first class too.”

9642af13d255ae6c686de8538417d3d9e5-antifa-satire.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

And at another point trump says there must have been seven of them...a plane full. Lol

My take, it was 7 "normal" people and the rest of the plane was filled with the thugs.

Trump has lost it.

Back
Top Bottom