• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Movie Concept: Social Justice League of America

LowDown

Curmudgeon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The adventures of Cecily Shrillwine.

Shrillwine is a brilliant nuclear physicist who angrily quits MIT after a sexist professor evicts her from class merely because she doesn’t know any math. Shrillwine retires to her private laboratory hidden on the cliffs of Mount Grievance and there begins a series of secret experiments to determine exactly how little a person can contribute to society while still complaining about being underpaid.

During the experiments, Shrillwine is bitten by a radioactive strain of chlamydia and is transformed into I’m-So-Special Girl, whose superpowers enable her to take off her clothes and make every single person in America stop watching television at the same moment. I’m-So-Special Girl assembles an exciting array of superhero friends, including Transformer Man-or-Possibly-Woman, Angry Blackface, Wheelchair Girl, Fabulous Dorothy Guy, and Overly-Nice-to-Animals Person. Their powers, when combined, make them almost completely unbearable.

The Social Justice League of America soon learns of the activities of the evil Microaggression Man. Though Microaggression Man is too small for the human eye to see, a single disgruntled look from him can render a young adult helpless by making him suspect he’s nowhere near as terrific as his mom and dad always told him he was. And now, it turns out, Microaggression Man has developed a destructive supergun that fires judgmental thoughts able to destroy completely the self-esteem of an entire university.

They defeat Microaggression Man by making a shrill, screeching sound every time he tries to speak, and then they bury him under the rubble of a destroyed First Amendment.

Ought to be a winner.

It gets me thinking, though. How important is the SJ nonsense on campus, really? Are most students just tuning it out, or what?

Approved for All Audiences | City Journal

The adventures of Cecily Shrillwine.

They defeat Microaggression Man by making a shrill, screeching sound every time he tries to speak, and then they bury him under the rubble of a destroyed First Amendment.

Ought to be a winner.

It gets me thinking, though. How important is the SJ nonsense on campus, really? Are most students just tuning it out, or what?

Approved for All Audiences | City Journal

I would guess there are quite a lot of students tuning it out. However, it seems like proponents of the SJW ideology have seized the administrative and faculty positions in a number of colleges/universities. Still, even if it was only a smattering of people at a single college, these ideas should be opposed, because they are bad ideas. Think of it like a wound, when wounds are allowed to fester, even the small ones, infection can set in; infections can be deadly, and they might be much harder to deal with than the wound itself.

Back
Top Bottom