• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Morgan Freeman Obama Ad

It's laughable propaganda

morgan%20meme.png

Hello, Holywood? yes, this is Obama. I need y'all to get to supportin' me on my campaign. Make ads, public hearings and all that good stuff. Especially all them good black actors. Get them rollin out some ads.

I'll tell yah one thing.

Whether you agree with the ad or not...

Morgan Freeman is so good he could sell cancer.

It's laughable propaganda

Whether or not you think a better job could have been done, it does hit on some things to be happy about though... right?

Ya getting upset over who narrates a political ad is pretty damn silly.

Nope. .............

Hello, Holywood? yes, this is Obama. I need y'all to get to supportin' me on my campaign. Make ads, public hearings and all that good stuff. Especially all them good black actors. Get them rollin out some ads.

I know right? ****ing communists. What kind of politician has ads on television featuring supporters?

Whether or not you think a better job could have been done, it does hit on some things to be happy about though... right?

705x512ximage006.png.pagespeed.ic.eTO1uanGYv.png

I'll tell yah one thing.

"In Morgan Freeman voice"

"Walter White has cancer, Walter White is a badass, don't you want to be a badass?"

I hate how people keep pretending like the auto bailouts were an accomplishment.

Thousands of small businesses had to shut down during the recession. Why was it that two huge multinational corporations were bailed out and not them? One of which was ALREADY bailed out 30 years ago. Lobbying at its worst. Bailouts should never happen.

I'll tell yah one thing.

Ok, I don't really think this but here goes...

I saw the add, that's exactly what he is selling. :)

Here is the thing, Republicans say Hollywood this and that but are just butt hurt because the only guys they can ever get are washed up crazy old celebrities. Another ad someone posted here was just a 20 sec ad of people eating in a dining room and you all were high fiving each other over how supposedly horrible our economy is. The voice of God narrates an ad and everyone acts like I just gave them AIDs. Better watch out next ad I find is gonna be super-aids.

I'm not letting some 'ad' determine who I vote for in this election. I like to base my vote off of these little things called facts.

Back
Top Bottom