• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New member of the Superfly family

Superfly

Salty, defiant, and completely non-compliant.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
His name is Glen Coco. Depending on how cool you are depends on whether or not you "get" his name.

GlenCoco1.jpg

Thanks. He's so extremely fluffy. I got him late this evening, and he's already taken up with me.
Is he a lap dog or does he like his space?

Is he a lap dog or does he like his space?

Well, I just picked him up tonight. Got home around 8ish. He's been either in my lap, my husband's lap or the bed we got him (which is between us) the entire time. Right now, he's in his bed, which is sitting on my desk, beside my left arm. He's sleeping.

Not my bow, man. That's a pic from the breeder.

View attachment 67247752

View attachment 67247753

Could you just die??
giphy.gif

:lol: The daughter of the breeder didn't want to let him go. She was like, "Let me say goodbye to him one more time!"

I felt awful. But not that awful.
He's got a loving home with good people.

Thank you, for adopting him! :thumbs:

Congratulations on the new baby. Drinking a toast in honor of the little tyke. :yes:

When I read the title I thought it was about you having a baby!

Not only no, but HELL no. :lol: Starting over with a puppy is bad enough. But he was too cute to say no to.

:lol: The daughter of the breeder didn't want to let him go. She was like, "Let me say goodbye to him one more time!"

I felt awful. But not that awful.
:lamo

Adorable pup and congrats on the new family member!

I can't remember his breed's name, but they always remind me of Captain Holt on Brooklyn 99. The face pretty much always looks the same, whether he is just about to have the most fun game of catch in history or he's smelling his own poo. I always feel like they are expressionless.

He's a cutie, tho and looks fluffy and loving.

Adorable pup and congrats on the new family member!

I can't remember his breed's name, but they always remind me of Captain Holt on Brooklyn 99. The face pretty much always looks the same, whether he is just about to have the most fun game of catch in history or he's smelling his own poo. I always feel like they are expressionless.

He's a cutie, tho and looks fluffy and loving.

Yeah he doesn't change at all. Except when he's barking at me and twisting when I put him on a leash. He hates that. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom