• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

new justice league movie

Omniscient

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
directors cut

twice as long

far superior to the original

im 3 hours into it rn

much higher rating the the original too

image.png

Thanks for the heads up but I don't watch such trite crap.

Peace

I own a handful. David Lynch and Stanly Kubrick stuff mostly.

Music albums, I own over 5,000.

ya i have some of their movies

music i have about 15600 songs. about 80% are flac

i dont save any songs i dont like so my 15600 are equivalent to alot more compared to people who save whole albums

lots of my albums have songs missing i deleted out

ya i have some of their movies

music i have about 15600 songs. about 80% are flac

i dont save any songs i dont like so my 15600 are equivalent to alot more compared to people who save whole albums

lots of my albums have songs missing i deleted out

I feel the album is art and to slice and dice it is to desecrate it. Songs, I guess I have north of 100,000.

There is good music and there is great music, there is no bad music.

You 5 top favorite movies? and Your top 5 favorite albums?

I feel the album is art and to slice and dice it is to desecrate it. Songs, I guess I have north of 100,000.

There is good music and there is great music, there is no bad music.

You 5 top favorite movies? and Your top 5 favorite albums?

ya many have that attitude

to keep the albums intact

others, like me, prefer to delete

i have a friend here in my building who wont delete songs

but deleting for me is very important. otherwise i just have to skip the tracks, which is hassle

i can make an album good by simply removing some bad tracks. then i will like the album more

i listen to music mostly just to raise my dopamine and entertain myself. i have no interest in music other than that.

i dont care about the artists or the art form. only the pleasure i can take from it

i dont think i can list favorite movies or albums because i have too many

try this movie, which many people dont know about but is good

i dont care about the artists or the art form.

My buddy, a top chef in NYC insists that his customers respect his dishes and not adulterate them. For example, if someone requests butter for their warm bread he politely tell tells them butter i snot served as it is not part of the cuisine. If they want butter they should go to a French restaurant (he is Turkish). If they insist, he throws them out.

His food is his art.

I suspect many musical artists feel the same. I find the experience of indulging in another's expression rewarding.

You may be missing much.

Peace

My buddy, a top chef in NYC insists that his customers respect his dishes and not adulterate them. For example, if someone requests butter for their warm bread he politely tell tells them butter i snot served as it is not part of the cuisine. If they want butter they should go to a French restaurant (he is Turkish). If they insist, he throws them out.

His food is his art.

I suspect many musical artists feel the same. I find the experience of indulging in another's expression rewarding.

You may be missing much.

Peace

ya good point but i dont have that attitude towards music

i just use music for my own pleasure. i have zero interest in the art.

i judge a song solely by how much it raises my dopamine lol

ya good point but i dont have that attitude towards music

i just use music for my own pleasure. i have zero interest in the art.

i judge a song solely by how much it raises my dopamine lol

there is no right or wrong, enjoy!

there is no right or wrong, enjoy!

i have no interest in music, only pleasure

i just use it for pleasure

so if a song doesnt give the pleasure then i delete it forever

i dont even care who these artists even are lol. i pirate all of it.

Back
Top Bottom