• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Jersey Senate & Governor Election Update

Very impressive victory speech by Booker last night. He reminded the citizens of New Jersey that there was an election next month and encouraged them to vote. Strange that he wouldn't suggest whom to vote for in that election. I'm pretty sure there is someone of Booker's party running for Governor next month. I know her name, I wonder if Mr. Booker does.

He won't run for President -- not in 2016, anyway. Too soon. He could, however, be the next Secretary of Housing & Urban Development, a post held by Andrew Cuomo in Bill's 2nd term.

I still think Hillary won't run. I think she's had enough of this stuff. I think it's Biden, then a second tier of Cuomo and Martin O'Malley, and then a third tier of everybody else. If Biden doesn't run either, then it's a free-for-all between Cuomo and O'Malley, which opens the door for a cooler head. Fortunately, anybody in the GOP with a cooler head doesn't have a chance to win THEIR nomination.

I wonder how many people in New York and New Jersey, old enough to have been Brooklyn Dodger fans, will vote for someone named O'Malley.

LOL, I was very young when they left.

You could be right about Biden and Hillary.

Back
Top Bottom