• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Jersey man falls into coma, wakes up in Poland

This is the first I have ever heard of this policy. WTF is this world coming to when cheap bastards stick an unconscious person on a plane so they don't have to deal with treating them. Somebody should be jailed for this crap. It is essentially kidnapping.

This is the first I have ever heard of this policy. WTF is this world coming to when cheap bastards stick an unconscious person on a plane so they don't have to deal with treating them. Somebody should be jailed for this crap. It is essentially kidnapping.
It's just business.

Really, that's all I can think of.

I've seen some creative ways to get out New Jersey, but this is a new one to me.

It's just business.

Really, that's all I can think of.

Well, they could ship them to a long-term care facility covered by Medicaid as opposed to buying them 1 way tickets to Poland. Although, this would be an interesting way to deport people--show up in the ER, get knocked out, and wake up back in Mexico.......

Yes and what is wrong with this? NOTHING.

Please go never pay into British HC, then expect to get covered by British UHC..........

Besides living ILLEGALLY in Britian for 30 years...............

That s like I killed 30 people and its OK, because I did not kill 1 or 2 people.....that is murder.......but 30 people is better and OK.....LMAO
TRUST FUND BABY LOGIC - Logic of the MORON.

And what did these people pay into our HC system to desirve care? OPPS......

thats right, they cant EVEN STAND IN USA...they are ILLEGAL...........

And what did these people pay into our HC system to desirve care? OPPS......

thats right, they cant EVEN STAND IN USA...they are ILLEGAL...........

Well if he was in the US for 30 years, I imagine he paid at least $1 in taxes, but hey, they got consent from the man in the coma while he was in a coma to ship him out so it's all good....

Well if he was in the US for 30 years, I imagine he paid at least $1 in taxes, but hey, they got consent from the man in the coma while he was in a coma to ship him out so it's all good....

He was ILLEGAL, what dont you get about that? What dont you get about my CITIZENSHIP means all or the nation means NOTHING............
And some illegal paying tiny taxes means NOTHING. ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL ILLEGAL.

He was ILLEGAL, what dont you get about that? What dont you get about my CITIZENSHIP means all or the nation means NOTHING............
And some illegal paying tiny taxes means NOTHING. ILLEGAL, ILLEGAL ILLEGAL.

what don't you get that the government not a hospital has the authority to ship him overseas. even illegals have RIGHTS RIGHTS RIGHTS

what don't you get that the government not a hospital has the authority to ship him overseas. even illegals have RIGHTS RIGHTS RIGHTS

IF they dont pay, HOSPITALS HAVE RIGHTS, and ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS.

THey have no right to EXIST.
We will make war on them, and kill them by the millions if they do not leave MY NATION.

Tell me about "rights" in war.....LOL. Yes if they surender we will treat them as prisoners and DEPORT THEM. LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom