• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Jersey mail in ballot voter fraud.

Yes, elections have been outright voided due to mail-in ballots.

I hate to break the news to you, but we have had mail-in-voting since the Civil War. President Trump and his cabinet members vote by mail. Yet they tell their supporters that voting-by-mail is evil and leads to invalid elections. It's what we call "Do as I say, not as I do" philosophy.

Washington, Oregon, Colorado, Utah and Hawaii all vote primary by mail, and their system is pretty secure.

Just because NJ had problems with some of their ballots, doesn't make mail-in-voting illegitimate. It's what we call a logic fallacy.

Mail-in-voting doesn't help any particular political party. Both Democrats and Republicans work out of the county. Both Democrats and Republicans can be over the age of 65. Both Democrats and Republicans can not own a vehicle and have to take the bus. Both Democrats and Republicans can be disabled or have concerns about traveling to a polling location.

Back
Top Bottom