• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New ISIS 'Kill' List Claims To Target Thousands Of Americans...

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
A pro-ISIS “hacking” group calling itself the United Cyber Caliphate distributed its latest “kill” list this week. The group claims the list includes names, addresses, and email addresses belonging to 8,318 people, making it one of the longest target lists ISIS-affiliated groups have distributed.

New ISIS ‘Kill’ List Claims To Target Thousands Of Americans - Vocativ

Did they kill any Americans they had on their past lists?

A pro-ISIS “hacking” group calling itself the United Cyber Caliphate distributed its latest “kill” list this week. The group claims the list includes names, addresses, and email addresses belonging to 8,318 people, making it one of the longest target lists ISIS-affiliated groups have distributed.

New ISIS ‘Kill’ List Claims To Target Thousands Of Americans - Vocativ

Why can't the President just send my unit there. I want to take these dudes out so baddd. I should have gone to RASP

OMG, how will I sleep tonight?!?!

Why can't the President just send my unit there. I want to take these dudes out so baddd. I should have gone to RASP

Because that is what ISIS wants, American targets.

Because that is what ISIS wants, American targets.

They'd prefer to spread fear by killing both soldiers and civilians. Remember, they don't distinguish between either. To them, all are enemies.

I never make DP Lists... I wonder if I made ISIS's List?

They'd prefer to spread fear by killing both soldiers and civilians. Remember, they don't distinguish between either. To them, all are enemies.

They spread fear using useful idiots to spread it for them. They don't actually have to do anything.

Yea but American soldiers are the prize. Denying them non-muslim targets hurts their recruiting abilities.

We practice the same thing with our drones. We don't care if it's a wedding or a funeral, we take them all out.

Did they kill any Americans they had on their past lists?

Brilliant reasoning!

If it were 9/10/2001, I bet you'd say, "did they ever kill Americans by crashing planes into buildings".

Don't worry, Bill Clinton reasoned the exact same way you do.

Brilliant reasoning!

If it were 9/10/2001, I bet you'd say, "did they ever kill Americans by crashing planes into buildings".

So, is the answer no then? Or do you have more hyperpartisan bull**** for me?

Brilliant reasoning!

the point is their 'list' is worthless. It's not like their fellow jihadists had a list like this for every victim on 9/11 and their real target is just every american, like on 9/11

and it was bush II who had intel that they were going to crash planes into buildings, yet did little to nothing to prevent it

So, is the answer no then? Or do you have more hyperpartisan bull**** for me?

Exactly, this is exactly the logic that lead to 9/11, which is, "it hasn't happened, therefore it won't happen".

Luckily law enforcement isn't using incompetent logic like that, which is why they've prevented Islamic terrorists who had hit lists, who planned on using them.

the point is their 'list' is worthless. It's not like their fellow jihadists had a list like this for every victim on 9/11 and their real target is just every american, like on 9/11

and it was bush II who had intel that they were going to crash planes into buildings, yet did little to nothing to prevent it

The '93 World Trade bombing happened under Clinton. Clinton admitted publicly that he had intel of Bin Laden's whereabouts in '98 and he refused to act. Which I suspect is why Sandy Berger destroyed evidence immediately before testifying before the 9/11 Commission.
I'd love to know what information that Berger destroyed and why.

Back
Top Bottom