• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Immigration Proposal from Senator Boxer

Calling someone an extremist is an opinion since no fact would ever meet with every persons belief system. In case you didn't know it; we have a free country and if I view you as an extremist then I am free to do so. In my opinion since you play word games like a mass murderer who is stuck on the proper use of the English language and use that to hide the "proposal" issued by your extremist loser of a senator from California it is fair for me to conclude as I want - that illustration.

Ah. So your unsupported opinions are more valid than mine and name calling is the only defense you have. Okie doke. The world must be a scary place for you if everyone is a mass murderer... :roll:

How is everyone a mass murderer? The number of people around here or in the world that play silly word games like you is very limited.

Ah. So your unsupported opinions are more valid than mine and name calling is the only defense you have. Okie doke. The world must be a scary place for you if everyone is a mass murderer... :roll:

How is everyone a mass murderer? The number of people around here or in the world that play silly word games like you is very limited.

Uh huh...

That murderer ran around saying people need to use precise words. It's a game people play. You play it the comparison fits.

Stop blaming it on everyone else. Provide a link and read up on it before starting a thread next time.

We don't deny health care to anyone so this changes nothing. As for border security, what a joke. What border security? Or are we back to the grand concept of the 2000 mile fence?

968785_324512781015240_1828723151_n.jpg

Of course you are right. We can build a fence for a trillion or so. The Panama Canal and Hoover Dam (just down the road from me) were built a long, long time ago. The highway and train system were also mainly built decades ago and have been worked on for how many decades?

****. I don't mind if they build a fence. But unless they build the entire fence it becomes meaningless. If there are 3 doors to your house, locking 1 or 2 won't keep the burglar out. Plus, imagine all the grumbling when we borrow that money.

Are we only building the Mexican fence or are we also building the Canadian fence?

Can we keep this non-partisan and discuss the plausibility and practicality of this? Leave the Presidents out of it and just look at the challenge.

(I'm already here so I don't have a cat in this race)

We are looking to build one on the border with Mexico, not because we are racist against Mexicans or Hispanics, but because THAT IS WHERE THE ILLEGALS ARE COMING IN FROM. If the problem was coming from Canada we should build one there to (I think we should anyways, but that's because of MY issues about the French and those that associate closely with them...) This entire debate about immigration will result in only one real thing happening. Even more illegal immigrants crossing the border in the months to come hoping for a citizenship they don't deserve and shouldn't get. You want to immigrate to the United States? I say welcome to you, but do it legally like my ancestors did in 1865 (Sorry guys, that means my ancestors DIDN'T own slaves in the United States)
Word of warning... I will flame the first person who comments after I post about 'making someone illegal'...

Back
Top Bottom