• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New here. [W:42]

There were several very well written posts by some very impressive posters, in particular a poster called Slyfox. I came across the thread doing a search on an article that I read which looked suspicious. The posters in that thread impressed me. Many still do, type a response, and by the time you post two three posters have already given similar replies.

Good site fast moving;Facebook is armature night as far as political discussions. So what Hawkeye is saying is accurate on serious smarts. Not sure where he gets the "chip on my shoulder", that is not true. Any way that, and few other threads are what got me here. Anyone else have a story on what brought them here?

I got kicked out of my last home after 7 years with 35,000 posts and not a single suspension, because the owner one day decided to be a **** (the C word) and clear the place of everyone who was disturbing the peace by not conforming without objection to such liberal orthodoxies as victim culture in general and feminism in particular.....totally against all published rules. He started a thread one night "THE ASSHOLES ARE LEAVING". The only way one who does not conform can stay in good standing is to start talking like this: "Of course I am probably wrong, but it sure seems to me like that excellent post of yours is a slight bit off" when disagreeing about anything that liberals and other Lefties hold dear in their imaginations.

I followed a line of people here.

Lucky you.

:catapult:

Note: You dont know me...I tend to change posts a great deal in edit, it is a good Idea to give me a few minutes.

Last edited:
Depressing maybe. Only if you fail to recognize the historical value. Many my age have seen nothing like this in our lifetimes. Speaks to something interesting, wouldn't you say?

Not sure how old you are, my Father is 81,and never seen a presidential election this unusual.

I got kicked out of my last home after 7 years with 35,000 posts and not a single suspension, because the owner one day decided to be a **** (the C word) and clear the place of everyone who was disturbing the peace by not conforming without objection to such liberal orthodoxies as victim culture in general and feminism in particular.....totally against all published rules. He started a thread one night "THE ASSHOLES ARE LEAVING". The only way one who does not conform can stay in good standing is to start talking like this: "Of course I am probably wrong, but it sure seems to me like that excellent post is a slight bit off" when disagreeing about anything that liberals and other Lefties hold dear in their imaginations.

I followed a line of people here.

Lucky you.

:catapult:

Rough break, that is the problem with many sites.

Rough break, that is the problem with many sites.

You know, I think you are the first one I have seen ask "why are you here" or "why do you stay here".

There are a ton of people here who are sure that they are brilliant, but none of them ever put up the idea I think, one which I know gets tons of action on other forums.

+1 to YOU

You know, I think you are the first one I have seen ask "why are you here" or "why do you stay here".

There are a ton of people here who are sure that they are brilliant, but none of them ever put up the idea I think, one which I know gets tons of action on other forums.

+1 to YOU

Actually EvaPeron posed that question first.

What brings you here? For me it was getting off my chest what I couldn't say openly in business or on facebook😜

He's here to tell us about his wonderful intelligence and insult and then ignore everybody who disagrees with him.

You feeling okay? You seem very whimsical.

I like to think I am empathic but it is going to take me some time to get to the headspace where equating whimsy with ill health makes enough sense to say out loud.

He's here to tell us about his wonderful intelligence and insult and then ignore everybody who disagrees with him.

I'm confused. Are you saying EvaPeron is a he? Or if you are referring to green lantern I'm confused more. It would seem that most are just here to talk about the things the believe and the things that bother them and to debate their feelings and thoughts.

I'm confused. Are you saying EvaPeron is a he? Or if you are referring to green lantern I'm confused more. It would seem that most are just here to talk about the things the believe and the things that bother them and to debate their feelings and thoughts.

Oh zyzgy; well he thinks he has a beef. Read post 14 & 16 of this thread.

Last edited:
Oh zyzgy; well he thinks he has a beef. Read post 14 & 16 of this thread.

Ahhhh. Well it wouldn't be a Tuesday if someone on a politics site didn't have a beef with someone else!

Moderator's Warning:
This is a "Come In And Say 'Hi'" thread. Do not use to make snarky remarks about members.

Hello all,

I'm new here...and still navigating the site. Looking forward to read valuable posts. :)

Back
Top Bottom