• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New here. Just wanted to say hi to everybody.

eman926

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Just to let you guys know I am a fusionist, like Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, and Barry Goldwater. "Fusionist" basically means having a combination of conservative and libertarian views. I'm sure some of you guys will love me and some will hate me. But I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and I'll get around to posting in the next few weeks. Have a good one!

I guess I put this thread in the wrong forum. Can a moderator move this in the "Come in and say Hi" forums?

Just to let you guys know I am a fusionist, like Ronald Reagan, Calvin Coolidge, and Barry Goldwater. "Fusionist" basically means having a combination of conservative and libertarian views. I'm sure some of you guys will love me and some will hate me. But I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and I'll get around to posting in the next few weeks. Have a good one!

Hi back, and welcome to the forum.

Welcome aboard. Interesting fusion you have.

I wonder what Silent Cal would say if he could see this world now.

Hi. In short, you sound like a nice end friendly enough person, well intentioned. My short take is that holding the views you describe is caused by being under-informed and makes you unwittingly support evil. Don't feel bad, there are massively powerful forces that try to do exactly that, seduce people into unwittingly supporting what they want them to, where it sounds good.

We already have eman623. Any relation?

welcome to the forums eman926. I hope you have a great time here. enjoy! :)

Nope, these are just the first part of my email address that I’ve had since 2000. Never came across eman623 or even heard of him.

May I add that on the former MyDISH forum on the Dish Network forums as well as the DirecTV and the TiVo Community forums, I am known as eman926, and some other technology based websites I am known as edisonprime (no my real name is not “Edison”).

Back
Top Bottom