• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New GWU poll- Clinton v. Trump in Dead Heat

Clinton 46, Trump 43

https://mediarelations.gwu.edu/amer...ace-affecting-voters-new-gw-battleground-poll

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest 2016 Presidential General Election Polls

statistical dead heat anyways. and with several months till election day I would say it's anybody's race. at least any rational person would think that.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton

10 of the last 16 polls had a double digit lead for Clinton. Only that one is less than 7. We are 6 and a half months a way, so almost anything can happen. But I don't see the argument for it being a dead heat as of right now.

well the GW pollsters have been very accurate predicting the last few elections. both rupublicans and democrats run it together essentially

C+ rating for accuracy. FiveThirtyEight’s Pollster Ratings | FiveThirtyEight

They've had a Republican house effect the last few cycles. And they're the only poll to show it this tight. Not saying they're definitely wrong, but I don't really see why I'd trust their state of the race over others.

Clinton 46, Trump 43

https://mediarelations.gwu.edu/amer...ace-affecting-voters-new-gw-battleground-poll

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Latest 2016 Presidential General Election Polls

statistical dead heat anyways. and with several months till election day I would say it's anybody's race. at least any rational person would think that.

The problem for you is that this doesn't address the electoral map problem that the Republicans have. There is only a very narrow path to the Presidency for the GOP...so national polls mean very little.

Dead heat: Clinton vs trump

WASHINGTON (April 25, 2016)—The 2016 presidential election is on the top of most Americans’ minds, according to the latest George Washington University Battleground Poll. Despite, or perhaps because of, the high level of engagement, voters have negative views of almost all major candidates, and report the tone of the race is wearing on them.

The bipartisan GW Battleground Poll, conducted in partnership with The Tarrance Group and Lake Research Partners, asked likely voters how closely they’ve followed the presidential campaign over the last year. Eighty-nine percent reported they’ve followed the race either “very” or “somewhat” closely. More than half (52 percent) of respondents reported receiving updates on the campaigns via social media.

Re: Dead heat: Clinton vs trump

Moderator's Warning:
merged

Back
Top Bottom