• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New group announcement! Come ye All Faiths!

reefedjib

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
I would like to welcome y'all to this fine new group, All Faiths, started by Bobbi (BDBoop) recently. I noticed there was never a public announcement made to advertise it. Hoping for some good discussions. Come and join ye people of faith.

All Faiths - Debate Politics Forums

It sounds to me like it is the name of an Scottish Football Club! ;-)

Cheers,
Rob (reef)

Oh great, now I have "oh come all ye holy" stuck in my head.

I would like to welcome y'all to this fine new group, All Faiths, started by Bobbi (BDBoop) recently. I noticed there was never a public announcement made to advertise it. Hoping for some good discussions. Come and join ye people of faith.

All Faiths - Debate Politics Forums

It sounds to me like it is the name of an Scottish Football Club! ;-)

Cheers,
Rob (reef)

Just a note: when you join the group, you can also subscribe to it separately. This will cause the group to show up in your User Control Panel and mark when a new message is posted. To subscribe, go to the group page and look under the "Group Tools" button.

Can I join even if I don't belong to a specific religion?

Back
Top Bottom