• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Florida polls out today

Good news for Republicans, but all bets are off with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That may be a game-changer.
It might depend on the Denazification part of Mr Ps official strategy .

If this leads to the examination of Ukraine as the global centre of money laundering with key Democratic involvement -- Biden and Pelosi Crime families , Obama and the Clintons --- the

number of votes nationally for Democrats could be as low as the number of US states .

It might depend on the Denazification part of Mr Ps official strategy .

If this leads to the examination of Ukraine as the global centre of money laundering with key Democratic involvement -- Biden and Pelosi Crime families , Obama and the Clintons --- the

number of votes nationally for Democrats could be as low as the number of US states .
Denazification? Did you hear that on Russia Today?

That friggin' idiot Crist....talk about a recycled candidate

They have no skills but running for office. Fried is a corrupt lawyer who runs Agriculture, Crist has lost count of how many elections hes lost and which party he is currently in. Desantis is a History teacher, Navy Seal (lawyer) , successful governor.

I wish Rubio would quit though. We need term limits.

Good news for Republicans, but all bets are off with the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That may be a game-changer.
no, no one wants to go to war.

I guess I don't see it that way and am wondering in what way you think it will be a game changer?
It absolutely won't be a game changer. But that is the new spin on Biden. He stood up to Russia and put sanctions on them.
Okay.....

See how great Biden is? All people have to do is forget the fasico of Afghanistan and leaving us citizens to fend for themselves.

The highest inflation in 40 years.

Our Southern border in meltdown over a million illegal aliens invading the country while Biden watches.

A botched response to COVID 19.
Biden said over and over he would shut
down the virus. He did not!

And what did Biden say about the sanctions On Russia?

President Biden on Thursday said that "no-one expected" sanctions imposed on Russia in response to its incursions into Ukraine to "prevent anything from happening"

I think the election of 2022 will be the biggest swing of the house and senate.
America is fed up with the democrats today.

It absolutely won't be a game changer. But that is the new spin on Biden. He stood up to Russia and put sanctions on them.
Okay.....

See how great Biden is? All people have to do is forget the fasico of Afghanistan and leaving us citizens to fend for themselves.

The highest inflation in 40 years.

Our Southern border in meltdown over a million illegal aliens invading the country while Biden watches.

A botched response to COVID 19.
Biden said over and over he would shut
down the virus. He did not!

And what did Biden say about the sanctions On Russia?

President Biden on Thursday said that "no-one expected" sanctions imposed on Russia in response to its incursions into Ukraine to "prevent anything from happening"

I think the election of 2022 will be the biggest swing of the house and senate.
America is fed up with the democrats today.

Biden has so blown it with sanctions. My expectation is if the Russian invasion of Ukraine is an election game changer (as Phys251 wrote about) - it might just end up being yet another step lower for Biden.

I'm jumping ahead past 2022 for this comment but this is how Predictit views the 2024 presidential election. The top three are lumped together fairly tight - but then, such a gap.

Screenshot 2022-02-25 090459.png

Biden has so blown it with sanctions. My expectation is if the Russian invasion of Ukraine is an election game changer (as Phys251 wrote about) - it might just end up being yet another step lower for Biden.

I'm jumping ahead past 2022 for this comment but this is how Predictit views the 2024 presidential election. The top three are lumped together fairly tight - but then, such a gap.

View attachment 67376812
I agree with you. I don't see any positive for Biden over the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
All it can do is hurt him unless the invasion is called off and they leave and go back to Russia.

Agree. To quote his former boss - “Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f… things up.”

I guess I don't see it that way and am wondering in what way you think it will be a game changer?
There is no game changer. The poll in Florida is no different than many other states. Republican governors, U.S. senators do not face any threats of losing their seats. The Democrats can't say that.

Funny how the gang of usual suspects and paid shills suddenly trust polls again when it suits their preferred narratives🤣

Back
Top Bottom