• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Features - software update - Saturday, 4/17/21

The thing about that is, I have seen it recommend threads from an area of the forum not otherwise mentionable. Not sure if that is intended or cared about.
Examples?

Are user names a free and open market or is this revenue stream going to fund your (I don't know who) future migration to Mars?
I suspect the fee is simply to discourage users from constantly changing names to create sock puppets.

I suspect the fee is simply to discourage users from constantly changing names to create sock puppets.
I just happened to see this message in my profile:

You may next change your username on or after Oct 1, 4758.

Anyone better understand the new quote box feature? Sometimes when I've hit return the cursor exits the box (like it's supposed to), others it expands the box. My guess is that it has something to do with hidden {quote} code.

Yes. If that button is pressed $5 is instantly withdrawn and the name must be changed.
You already changed your name once?

The Preview is now the icon on top with the little magnifying glass, on the right side. Not using phone here, only desktop and laptop.
Thank you! I tried that button and didn’t see it do anything, probably because I hadn’t actually written anything yet.

That does appear to work. It doesn't show it in a separate area than the edit box now so I didn't think that was it. Thanks.
Seems like it’ll actually be quicker now. Like you can do previews as you go along without losing your place.

Seems like it’ll actually be quicker now. Like you can do previews as you go along without losing your place.
I'm getting used to it. Like it for the most part. I think the quotes are still difficult to deal with on mobile sometimes, and when in code view I wish the other editing settings weren't disabled.
Screenshot_20210422-120848_Edge.jpg

The "U" (underline) button has disappeared. I used it a lot. Does anyone know where it's hiding now, lol?

Oops, nevermind. I found it hiding under the three dots "more options" code (mentioned in case anyone else was also looking for it!)

The "U" (underline) button has disappeared. I used it a lot. Does anyone know where it's hiding now, lol?

Oops, nevermind. I found it hiding under the three dots "more options" code (mentioned in case anyone else was also looking for it!)
The video in the OP is really helpful. I learned a lot.

Were the "Shades of Blue" colors tweaked a bit lately?

I never go to Facebook for personal reasons. What are these banners we will get?
I never joined fb. As far as I know, the banners are just an option to upload a photo of your choice to show behind your large avatar and user name on your profile page. I believe it's just for fun, something decorative to personalize your profile page.

Back
Top Bottom