• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New Evidence Suggests Muslim Riots Are Staged Psyop

Robodoon

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
"One of three especially inflammatory but undocumented Muhammad images distributed by a Danish imam as an example of an "anti-Muslim environment" in the European country turns out to be a poorly reproduced copy of an Associated Press photo taken at a French pig-squealing contest."
http://www.infowars.com/articles/ww3/danish_muslim_riots_staged_psyop.htm

This would make sence to me. It is the elites who want a global religious war so they can remove monotheism...and introduce their brand of religion that removes God from man.

080206pigsqueal.jpg

Warned about 40 years ago by Myron Fagan

"World War III is to be fomented, using the so-called controversies; by the agents of the Illuminati operating under whatever new name; that are now being stored up between the political Zionists and the leaders of the Moslem world. That war is to be directed in such a manner that all of Islam and political Zionism (Israelis) will destroy each other while at the same time; the remaining nations, once more divided on this issue, will be forced to fight themselves into a state of complete exhaustion; physically, mentally, spiritually, and economically.

http://100777.com/node/361?PHPSESSID=53305f2fccc1ea511dab8bc74d2477f1 Audio warning from forty years ago, with transcript ;)

THE REAL GOAL

ALBERT PIKE MASTER MASON talks about the reasons for the wars.
In 1871
? Pike himself foretold all this in a statement he made to Mazzini on August 15, 1871. Pike stated that after World War III is ended; those who will aspire to undisputed world-domination will provoke the greatest social-cataclysm the world has ever known. Quoting his own words taken from the letter he wrote to Mazzini and which letter is now catalogued in the British Museum in London, England; he said:

"We shall unleash the nihilists and the atheists and we shall provoke a great social-cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to all nations the effect of absolute-atheism; the origins of savagery and of most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the people will be forced to defend themselves against the world-minority of the world-revolutionaries and will exterminate those destroyers of civilization and the multitudes disillusioned with Christianity whose spirits will be from that moment without direction and leadership and anxious for an ideal, but without knowledge where to send its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal-manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer brought finally out into public view. A manifestation which will result from a general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and Atheism; both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

"No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation."

David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

And here is our leaders including our president attanding PAGAN RITES (devil rites) in Calif...on film. http://www.infowars.com/bg1.html
bg_engraving.gif

Last edited:
KCConservative said:
Please God, make it stop.

Or if not stop, at least move this thread to the forum specially created for paranoia.

Gardener said:
Or if not stop, at least move this thread to the forum specially created for paranoia.
He has started maybe a dozen or more threads just like this TODAY.

KCConservative said:
He has started maybe a dozen or more threads just like this TODAY.

Very genorous in sharing so much, he is.

Oops, I'm starting to talk like Yoda. Proof that the secret cabal now controls my brain, I'm sure.

Gardener said:

/mod mode/
You took the words right out of my.....ummmm, fingertips. :mrgreen:
Fasten your seatbelts folks....next stop Conspiracy Theories.
/mod mode/

Gardener said:

I like your idea

Thank you robodoon.
How could we be soo blind?
You have opened my eyes to the real world.

Hold on a sec people I need to call my wife....
"Honey can you come here and just shoot me?"

cherokee said:
Thank you robodoon.
How could we be soo blind?
You have opened my eyes to the real world.

Hold on a sec people I need to call my wife....
"Honey can you come here and just shoot me?"

Damn that was close. He (theys) used his Mind Control stuff they stole from Area 51!:shock:

KCConservative said:
Please God, make it stop.

What psy-ops are a part of the World. The CIA I believe just asked for more money for "psy-ops".

What you don't think tricking populations is part of the world? Do you think the little ol TV set is going to be giving you the straight poop?

The elites have controlled our media since 1915
And have been taking us to war ever since for their designs...not ours.

Back
Top Bottom