• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Evidence Suggests COVID Vaccine May *SPREAD* the Virus: NBC News Report Deleted from USA Today Article

That's fine. Odds of getting struck by lighting are better than a vaccinated person dying of Covid. The Biden admin wants the vaccinated to sacrifice and wear mask so the maskless and unvaccinated can go on about their lives like they have been doing for over a year now.
The unvaccinated and maskless are the ones in the ICU's and the ones that are dying. That is the "business" they are going about. Wearing a mask is no big deal either. I will be glad to comply. Being part of the problem is just not my thing. I am not insane ...yet.

The unvaccinated and maskless are the ones in the ICU's and the ones that are dying. T
....and in increasing numbers they are children and teens. Unbelievable to me that an unvaccinated person would be just fine passing this deadly virus to an unvaccinated young person. Amazing what selfish people can live with.

So now the far right are saying that the vaccines, that they claimed until now were developed so fantastically all due to Trumps brilliance, don't work properly?? And of course that makes it Bidens fault????

There sure are some screwed up minds in this world. What's even scarier is the size of the willing to be decieved audience they attract. Even scarier again is that the same audience will defend these authors even after having the hypocracy and stupidity of the articles explained to them.

....and in increasing numbers they are children and teens. Unbelievable to me that an unvaccinated person would be just fine passing this deadly virus to an unvaccinated young person. Amazing what selfish people can live with.
That is why some call it a death cult. They seem to be immune to normal human emotions.

The headline, per usual, is a lie. The vaccines do not spread any virus, that's bullshit, but the OP is known to lie in most threads.

What is being said is that those who are vaccinated but contract the Delta variant have a higher risk of spreading the disease vs prior variants. It is already known that the vaccines do not 100% stop contraction of the virus, so it stands to reason that those who get it can spread it.

Another reason I don’t trust a word out of Biden, Fauci or any of those other malcontents

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

A screenshot from the article and an online archive of the passage points out the surfacing evidence.

Would that be the same NBC that faked the exploding gas tanks on Chevy pickup trucks? I have heard from official, unnamed, anonymous sources close to other official unnamed, anonymous sources close to those familiar with NBC that they may embellish their news.

Would that be the same NBC that faked the exploding gas tanks on Chevy pickup trucks? I have heard from official, unnamed, anonymous sources close to other official unnamed, anonymous sources close to those familiar with NBC that they may embellish their news.
Use you head for a change then. It is so cowardly to just write off things you don't like without thinking. The Delta variant has over 1000 times as many virus in the nose as the original. It is only logical that it will have more virus in the vaccinated too. It is the most infectious virus that scientists have ever seen. Thankfully the vaccine is keeping the vaccinated out of the hospitals.

That's fine. Odds of getting struck by lighting are better than a vaccinated person dying of Covid. The Biden admin wants the vaccinated to sacrifice and wear mask so the maskless and unvaccinated can go on about their lives like they have been doing for over a year now.
Suit yourself. I will decide for myself.

People at higher risk of a vaccine failure include those who have had solid-organ transplants or have a compromised immune system, said Dr. George Rutherford, epidemiologist at UC San Francisco.

Other fully vaccinated people at higher risk of a breakthrough infection are those who have had sustained, intensive exposure to a person sick with COVID-19, for instance a vaccinated parent caring for a coughing, wheezing child.

Experts have said that fully vaccinated people who are in situations where there are high levels of coronavirus transmission — such as during the severe surge in India earlier this year — should still wear masks.

Use you head for a change then. It is so cowardly to just write off things you don't like without thinking. The Delta variant has over 1000 times as many virus in the nose as the original. It is only logical that it will have more virus in the vaccinated too. It is the most infectious virus that scientists have ever seen. Thankfully the vaccine is keeping the vaccinated out of the hospitals.
Well, I would agree with you had you omitted the strike out part.

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

A screenshot from the article and an online archive of the passage points out the surfacing evidence.
I saw this earlier. Typifies the reason why nobody trusts the MSM as far as they can throw them. I suppose we can all be grateful for Internet archivers. :unsure:

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid -DELETED-

"NBC News, citing 100% of all medical experts everywhere, reported that vaccinated individuals have sixty million times less virus in their bodies and hence cannot infect other people. The same report confirmed that vaccinated individuals are happier, more financially successful, have whiter teeth, are more attractive, and enjoy longer, wider manhoods capable of pleasing any woman."

They need to find themselves suffocating in a hospital bed before they admit it's real, and those are the ones whose last words aren't "this isn't COVID". . . .

I never thought I'd see a political group so infused with hatred that they will politicize a virus and get themselves killed to make a show of sticking it to everyone else.

Oh, trust me, the only reason anyone is even remotely concerned about whether you are vaccinated is that until you are, you are a walking petri dish that could produce a variant that kills other people.

Last edited:
1. I am not yet vaccinated.

2. One reason is that the powers-that-be are censoring any information that they feel is misleading or confusing to ordinary idiots like me.

3. They feel that we dolts must be given simplified info, lest we become all confused by too much info. And maybe they are right.

4. I am thinking of getting vaccinated, for the powers-that-be have succeeded magnificently in scaring the blank out of me.

Trying to make dangerous idiocy sound like an intellectual exercise?

5. I think that I might have gotten vaccinated by now if the powers-that-be had treated us all like adults. But they probably concluded that it would be better to treat us like children.

"They tried to tell me what to do. YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!"

Also

"I want to be treated like an adult".

:ROFLMAO:

2. One reason is that the powers-that-be are censoring any information that they feel is misleading or confusing to ordinary idiots like me.

3. They feel that we dolts must be given simplified info, lest we become all confused by too much info. And maybe they are right.

4. I am thinking of getting vaccinated, for the powers-that-be have succeeded magnificently in scaring the blank out of me.

5. I think that I might have gotten vaccinated by now if the powers-that-be had treated us all like adults. But they probably concluded that it would be better to treat us like children.

2. What evidence do you have of "powers-that-be" censoring anything " that they feel is misleading or confusing? If they censored it how did you know they censored it? That makes zero sense. I do understand the part where you say you desribe yourself as an ordinary idiot thanks.

3. In regards to 3, while again I understand why you call youself a dolt, can you explained what the " simplified information" is and using your references not mine, could that evidence seem simple because you are an ordinary idiot and dolt that makes it appear that way when its neither simple or complicated and is just common sense?

4. Your English grammar in the sentence got a little garbled. but if you were in fact thinking of getting vaccinated as you claimed and now you won't because you feel the "powers that be" have frightened you, what does that mean? Who are these "powers that be" and what words did they say that scaed you? If in fact information scares you is that not childish? Isn't the difference between an adult and a child is the adult learns to control their emotions and use logic to make a rational decision about their health and how their health might impact on others?

5. Further to 4 above and in response to 4, how would one treat you as an adult? You claim simple messages scare you. How can one treat you as an adult when you behave like a child? You in fact are arguing you want information that does not frighten otherwise you can't make a decision about taking the vaccine. That sounds with due respect very childish and just out and out nonsensical.

In summary you just spent quite a bit of time trying to justify why you won't make a rational decision and blaming others for your fears.

I think with due respect you need to stop blaming others, find out the information you need to find out, and make a rational informed decision. I think you need to take responsibility for your decisions and the impact your decisions may have on others.

Have a nice day.

In summary, let me put it simply but in an adult way: I don't think you ever intended to take any needle because you are afraud of the needle. Period. Buh bye now.

Last edited:
Another reason I don’t trust a word out of Biden, Fauci or any of those other malcontents

Stop spreading dangerous bullshit and disinfo from garbage sites.

The OP is spreading the virus of disinformation. After being debunked with a previous such OP, just move on to another.
i'm not sure why he's allowed to post those lies here.

THEY CAUSE MORE INFECTIONS WHICH CAUSES MORE AMERICAN DEATH.

Mein eyes have seen the phony Reichist Libertaryan GOPutins rip this Nation apart to get total power since 1968 Nixon.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Becker News far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracies, and frequent publication of misleading and false information.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History​

Founded in 2020 by Kyle Becker, Becker News is a far-right news and opinion website that frequently promotes conspiracy theories. Kyle Becker is a freelance writer who has worked as associate producer for Fox News and was director of viral media and senior managing editor for Independent Journal Review. He was also formerly the Chief Editor of Bizpac Review and social media manager for Conservative News Today.

In 2017, Kyle Becker was suspended from IJR for writing an article that promoted a false conspiracy theory regarding former President Obama.

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Becker News lacks transparency as they do not clearly list ownership; however, Kyle Becker owns the website. Advertising generates revenue.

What's wrong with legit news sources? Why all these kookie, fake news sites?

Yes but there is something to this.

I have read from real sources that this is something that is being looked at. Scary.

How many people are dying from the Delta variant?

Mein eyes have seen the phony Reichist Libertaryan GOPutins rip this Nation apart to get total power since 1968 Nixon.
So much fail....

Back
Top Bottom