• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Evidence Suggests COVID Vaccine May *SPREAD* the Virus: NBC News Report Deleted from USA Today Article

VySky

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Another reason I don’t trust a word out of Biden, Fauci or any of those other malcontents

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

A screenshot from the article and an online archive of the passage points out the surfacing evidence.

Another reason I don’t trust a word out of Biden, Fauci or any of those other malcontents

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

A screenshot from the article and an online archive of the passage points out the surfacing evidence.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Becker News far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracies, and frequent publication of misleading and false information.

Detailed Report​

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

History​

Founded in 2020 by Kyle Becker, Becker News is a far-right news and opinion website that frequently promotes conspiracy theories. Kyle Becker is a freelance writer who has worked as associate producer for Fox News and was director of viral media and senior managing editor for Independent Journal Review. He was also formerly the Chief Editor of Bizpac Review and social media manager for Conservative News Today.

In 2017, Kyle Becker was suspended from IJR for writing an article that promoted a false conspiracy theory regarding former President Obama.

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

Becker News lacks transparency as they do not clearly list ownership; however, Kyle Becker owns the website. Advertising generates revenue.

What's wrong with legit news sources? Why all these kookie, fake news sites?

The OP is spreading the virus of disinformation. After being debunked with a previous such OP, just move on to another.

There is nothing that suggests the vaccine spreads the virus just that the delta variant may spread through vaccinated people more than the previous variants. It doesn't say vaccinated p[ersons carry a higher load than unvaccinated just that they carry I higher load than was previously thought..... ...but have at it I know it's how you get your kicks.

You believe an extreme right news source when the article may be disinformation? Sounds like a bunch of Bologna to me. Common sense says a vaccinated or naturally immune person would spread less virus. Just looking for confirmation bias and spreading disinformation is why so may people refuse vaccines.

1. I am not yet vaccinated.

2. One reason is that the powers-that-be are censoring any information that they feel is misleading or confusing to ordinary idiots like me.

3. They feel that we dolts must be given simplified info, lest we become all confused by too much info. And maybe they are right.

4. I am thinking of getting vaccinated, for the powers-that-be have succeeded magnificently in scaring the blank out of me.

5. I think that I might have gotten vaccinated by now if the powers-that-be had treated us all like adults. But they probably concluded that it would be better to treat us like children.

Questionable Reasoning: Poor Sourcing, Conspiracy Theories, Propaganda, Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: FAR RIGHT
Factual Reporting: LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY
Founded in 2020 by Kyle Becker, Becker News is a far-right news and opinion website that frequently promotes conspiracy theories. Kyle Becker is a freelance writer who has worked as associate producer for Fox News and was director of viral media and senior managing editor for Independent Journal Review. He was also formerly the Chief Editor of Bizpac Review and social media manager for Conservative News Today.

In 2017, Kyle Becker was suspended from IJR for writing an article that promoted a false conspiracy theory regarding former President Obama.

Overall, we rate Becker News far-right biased and questionable based on the use of poor sources, the promotion of right-wing propaganda and conspiracies, and frequent publication of misleading and false information.

There is nothing that suggests the vaccine spreads the virus just that the delta variant may spread through vaccinated people more than the previous variants. It doesn't say vaccinated p[ersons carry a higher load than unvaccinated just that they carry I higher load than was previously thought..... ...but have at it I know it's how you get your kicks.
And that's if they catch it from someone unvaccinated.

how do you get the @ to tag someone, been trying to figure it out but us dumb Canadians just can't figure it out :(
Start by typing "@" then the first few letters of their username. A drop down box will appear and you select the person you want to tag.

2. One reason is that the powers-that-be are censoring any information that they feel is misleading or confusing to ordinary idiots like me.

3. They feel that we dolts must be given simplified info, lest we become all confused by too much info. And maybe they are right.

4. I am thinking of getting vaccinated, for the powers-that-be have succeeded magnificently in scaring the blank out of me.

5. I think that I might have gotten vaccinated by now if the powers-that-be had treated us all like adults. But they probably concluded that it would be better to treat us like children.
Imo you are acting like a child. Get vaccinated before you get seriously ill or pass the virus on to someone who will die from it. I know 2 people who have died and many more with serious after effects.

Imo you are acting like a child. Get vaccinated before you get seriously ill or pass the virus on to someone who will die from it. I know 2 people who have died and many more with serious after effects.
You are talking about a very small minority of the unvaccinated being at risk. We have to move on and wish them the best

You are talking about a very small majority of the unvaccinated being at risk. We have to move on and wish them the best
We are experiencing huge numbers of delta variant because these deniers are unvaccinated. They may cause another pandemic and a variant that cannot be controlled with a vaccine. We need herd immunity or else.

We are experiencing huge numbers of delta variant because these deniers are unvaccinated. They may cause another pandemic and a variant that cannot be controlled with a vaccine. We need herd immunity or else.
Its the unvaccinated being effected. How does that impact you if vaccinated?

how do you get the @ to tag someone, been trying to figure it out but us dumb Canadians just can't figure it out :(
Feedback/Suggestion forum.

I don't know about the US but in Sweden the Delta variant is spread among non vaccinated in the age of 16-29 and 30% of those infected has been abroad in south of Europe.

Its the unvaccinated being effected. How does that impact you if vaccinated?
I am vaccinated but because of medical vulnerability I could still get sick enough to die. If I wear a mask in public places to protect myself I am looked at like there is something wrong with me. I have no idea who is unvaccinated and possibly spreading the virus. The delta variant may be a cold to some but it could be deathly for me or someone else. The more hosts the variant infects the more chance of a stronger mutant strain.

"I blame others!"

lol

So Trumpian.

I am vaccinated but because of medical vulnerability I could still get sick enough to die. If I wear a mask in public places to protect myself I am looked at like there is something wrong with me. I have no idea who is unvaccinated and possibly spreading the virus. The delta variant may be a cold to some but it could be deathly for me or someone else.
If you're vaccinated you're protected enough for me to go without a mask or the vaccine. You'll be fine (y)

Nearly 2 billion people have gotten the shot. What are you waiting for again? Get the vaccine and stop acting like a baby. Delta is out there waiting for you and can eat you alive. It will take a month for you to be protected too.

If you're vaccinated you're protected enough for me to go without a mask or the vaccine. You'll be fine (y)
I can still transmit the virus If I contract the variant. No matter what you think I will mask up and protect myself as much as possible so I don’t pass it on to someone immune vulnerable. It’s the least I can do for my fellow Americans. Divided we fall.

How is recommending you get vaccinated, and citing statistics for success against the virus treating you like a child? If you are resistant to getting the vaccine only because it is recommended, then you are acting like a child.

I can still transmit the virus If I contract the variant. No matter what you think I will mask up and protect myself as much as possible so I don’t pass it on to someone immune vulnerable. It’s the least I can do for my fellow Americans. Divided we fall.
That's fine. Odds of getting struck by lighting are better than a vaccinated person dying of Covid. The Biden admin wants the vaccinated to sacrifice and wear mask so the maskless and unvaccinated can go on about their lives like they have been doing for over a year now.

Back
Top Bottom