• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

New dress code for the NBA.

kal-el said:
I'll have to throw out a big negative on that one. I was simply trying to show how he is the scum of the earth, and dosen't in the least bit, deserve to be idolized.

He gets paid a bucket of money to play a game. And he for all that money he had a problem making it to practice. And then has a problem with a dress code. Can't see idolizing AI as a person at all...

Calm2Chaos said:
He gets paid a bucket of money to play a game. And he for all that money he had a problem making it to practice. And then has a problem with a dress code. Can't see idolizing AI as a person at all...

Yup. Why do these kids idolize a gun-toting thug? Yes, he is damn good at playing ball, but in that mugshot, he looks like an alien, or a science experiment gone bad.

kal-el said:
Yup. Why do these kids idolize a gun-toting thug? Yes, he is damn good at playing ball, but in that mugshot, he looks like an alien, or a science experiment gone bad.

He's rich and famous, there not looking at much else

Calm2Chaos said:
He's rich and famous, there not looking at much else
And he can play basketball like so many young kids wish they could...that plus the famousness is enough for him to be idolized. Not that I agree with it, but it's just the facts.

I really don't care how they dress. It doesn't affect whether or not I watch the games or not. I don't think kids are dressing like rappers because of the NBA though. Some people in the NBA dress like rappers. Kids dress like rappers. I really don't believe that the dress code affects business one way or the other. Fashion is for gay men and women.

independent_thinker2002 said:
I really don't care how they dress. It doesn't affect whether or not I watch the games or not. I don't think kids are dressing like rappers because of the NBA though. Some people in the NBA dress like rappers. Kids dress like rappers. I really don't believe that the dress code affects business one way or the other. Fashion is for gay men and women.

That would be for the owners to decide. Your boss has a dress code follow it or find another line of business.

Calm2Chaos said:
That would be for the owners to decide. Your boss has a dress code follow it or find another line of business.

Ok, I will become an NBA player!, lmbo

Back
Top Bottom