• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New dp digs

What do you think of the new digs?

• Total voters
Maybe someone can help me... where's my User CP??

I like it. The old look was dated. But I also don't see where my User CP is at and also, no Arcade? :(

Other than that, it looks real nice.

NM, I found the CP under settings.

Last edited:
I like the new digs.

Don't like it. I only like change if there is distinct positivity as a result. Is there something that is distinctly "better" in this version than the old one?

Don't like it. I only like change if there is distinct positivity as a result. Is there something that is distinctly "better" in this version than the old one?

It's probably better from a technological standpoint.

It's probably like Twitter then. Some people love Twitter, while I think it's an abomination of the computer world.

Very nice upgrade! Kudos to ya'll!

One good thing...its been confirmed that my ignore list migrated over. :lol:

One good thing...its been confirmed that my ignore list migrated over. :lol:

But it is an improvement. You can view a specific post from an ignored person without removing them from ignore!

AS I understand it, from a security standpoint it is(or will be soon) superior. ALso, at some point, the old software will no longer be supported, and some of the features this software allows that will be coming soon(integrated blogger and CMS) have the potential to be outstanding.

I like it! It's pretty! :mrgreen:

Thanks to those who worked on it! Nice job.

Anyone know why, under New Posts, some envelopes are blue and others are red?

Anyone know why, under New Posts, some envelopes are blue and others are red?

I bleieve that means you have posted in the thread, or posted above a certain number of times, or denotes it is active. One of those maybe.

It will take time to get used to...

I bleieve that means you have posted in the thread, or posted above a certain number of times, or denotes it is active. One of those maybe.

I've posted in some that are red and some that are blue. It must be how many times I've posted in that thread. So at 10 posts maybe the envelope turns red?

Its a bit disorienting and I think I am going to need to decrease magnification since all the graphics are absolutely huge. Unfortunately I cannot set my monitor to any smaller than 1440x900

Last edited:
It's not bad, I can see myself getting used to it. Especially since I only joined a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom