• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Democrat Campaign "Ad"​

Doc91478

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
New Democrat Campaign "Ad"​​

~~~~~~
it's literally the Democrat's platform. IMO, the Democrat platform has now been accurately depicted. I think this about sums up their ideology and stance against America..

~~~~~~
it's literally the Democrat's platform. IMO, the Democrat platform has now been accurately depicted. I think this about sums up their ideology and stance against America..

Well doc, no one ever accused your posts of being honest. Good job on keeping the dishonest posts from you coming along. Sad that you are so frightened by Dems that you have to post such dishonesty on your part. By the way, Obama and Hillary thank you for the free rent in your head.

Another propaganda video. Whoda thunk it?

~~~~~~

Are you literally unable to tell the difference between actual ads and satire?

You know, when I was a kid, I couldn't tell the difference between real commercials and fake ones, on Saturday Night Live.

Back then. When I was a kid. :roll:

That's it for sure. Us dems always hire the opposition party to do our ads. Yawn.

~~~~~~

Seriously?

You bought this?

No wonder the US is in a Trump **** hole

Hey, it's in the correct forum, so kudos to Doc on that.
Kind of funny, decently well-made for a goofy/comedy attack ad against Democrats.

Of course, completely absurd, but I think that's a given.

Well doc, no one ever accused your posts of being honest. Good job on keeping the dishonest posts from you coming along. Sad that you are so frightened by Dems that you have to post such dishonesty on your part. By the way, Obama and Hillary thank you for the free rent in your head.

Are you literally unable to tell the difference between actual ads and satire?

You know, when I was a kid, I couldn't tell the difference between real commercials and fake ones, on Saturday Night Live.

Back then. When I was a kid. :roll:

That's it for sure. Us dems always hire the opposition party to do our ads. Yawn.

Seriously?

You bought this?

No wonder the US is in a Trump **** hole

Excuse me, did you people take notice of what section this was posted in? Of course he did not think this was anything other than a satire, the real puzzler here is that you somehow thought that he thought it was real.

Excuse me, did you people take notice of what section this was posted in? Of course he did not think this was anything other than a satire, the real puzzler here is that you somehow thought that he thought it was real.

Aw, gee, I don't know what made us think that it was real - maybe his words? He doesn't present this as satire. No emojis, no "lols" - serious post seems serious.

It seems some have lost their sense of humor.

The ad would have made a good skit on SNL.

Sorry but do yourself a favor and do a search on Doc's threads that he starts. They are straight out of the loony bin of Conspiracy nonsense. So while I accept he didn't think it was a real Dem Ad (i.e. done by actually Dems), he applies it as such and does so dishonestly.

Actually it's satire about the Democrat ideology. When satire strikes those it's pointed to as an attack, it says a lot about those that can't take honest criticism.

Aw, gee, I don't know what made us think that it was real - maybe his words? He doesn't present this as satire. No emojis, no "lols" - serious post seems serious.

If you could not tell without emojis, well, not sure what to tell you. Seems like a Millennials thing but never assumed you were one. :shock: :2no4: :confused:

If you could not tell without emojis, well, not sure what to tell you. Seems like a Millennials thing but never assumed you were one. :shock: :2no4: :confused:

There is no inflection in the written word. Unless you indicate you are posting satire, by the use of emojis, or other words that indicate you are posting satire, there is simply no way to know.

Example 1:

I read on The Daily Caller that Obama was a gay Kenyan Muslim.

^^ See how that comes across? Like whoever posted it was an absolute nutter.

Now, Example 2:

I read on The Daily Caller that Obama was a gay Kenyan Muslim. :lol: (or even simply lol)

^^This shows that the person posted this in a comical, satirical way that would make us laugh.

Example 1? No, looks serious.

Example 2? Looks funny, or satirical.

I thought everybody understood this, and I don't understand what age has to do with it.

There is no inflection in the written word. Unless you indicate you are posting satire, by the use of emojis, or other words that indicate you are posting satire, there is simply no way to know.

Example 1:

I read on The Daily Caller that Obama was a gay Kenyan Muslim.

^^ See how that comes across? Like whoever posted it was an absolute nutter.

Now, Example 2:

I read on The Daily Caller that Obama was a gay Kenyan Muslim. :lol: (or even simply lol)

^^This shows that the person posted this in a comical, satirical way that would make us laugh.

Example 1? No, looks serious.

Example 2? Looks funny, or satirical.

I thought everybody understood this, and I don't understand what age has to do with it.

I think I see the problem, with today's generation addiction to their cell phones where they have everything provided to them without thought, they have lost the ability to think or reason for themselves.

I think I see the problem, with today's generation addiction to their cell phones where they have everything provided to them without thought, they have lost the ability to think or reason for themselves.

:lol: Today's generation. Rather ageist, I must say.

Can you show me inflection in the written word?

Back
Top Bottom