• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Goes off on Trump: ‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf*cker!’

Detroit Michigan is a hotbed for extremist Muslim behavior

I see Tlaib is against any aid to Israel and for a one-state final solution. I find that troubling.

Why should a secular nation like ours support ANY foreign theocracy? Our continued support of Israel demonstrates that the US has interests but not principles. The final solution, from the Israeli perspective, is obviously to disenfranchise, starve and murder the Palestinians.

Why on earth do we condone that?

There are 235 Democrats in congress. Its simple probability that there will be a few that are offensive. The Republicans have plenty of members that cause that party embarrassment every time they open their mouths, including King, Gomert, Meadows and Nunes.... fortunately the Dems upgraded several seats, including that of Rohrabacher.

Unlike the named individuals above that I don't think are particularly bright people, this woman appears to be more guilty of doing a stupid than of being stupid herself.

If she does stupid ****, she's STUPID.

If she does stupid ****, she's STUPID.

Smart people do stupid *****. A single act of stupidity or brilliance does not define you. I sorry that you fail to grasp that concept. In fact, I find your all inclusive, broad generalization of a statement to be less than brilliant. Should I think of you as stupid for having made such a statement? I don't. But by your logic, I should.

Here are few stupid things done by brilliant people....

https://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/10-smart-people-dumb-things.htm

I don't know about you, but I live in a world of terribly flawed people. I have sufficient grace to judge them on their body of work and the content of their character rather than a single action or utterance.

Last edited:

He really does redefine "suck", doesn't he?

The only defense to that is to say that he does know how to close an umbrella and did that because he's used to servants picking up after him, which isn't much of a defense. Then again, he is the guy who has to be defended with "he didn't lie because he didn't know what he was talking about. He was bull****ing, hah-HAH!"

He really does redefine "suck", doesn't he?

The only defense to that is to say that he does know how to close an umbrella and did that because he's used to servants picking up after him, which isn't much of a defense. Then again, he is the guy who has to be defended with "he didn't lie because he didn't know what he was talking about. He was bull****ing, hah-HAH!"

Honestly I think the most likely scenario is symptoms of dementia and he just kinda lost track of the whole "I am holding an umbrella" concept.

Honestly I think the most likely scenario is symptoms of dementia and he just kinda lost track of the whole "I am holding an umbrella" concept.

He doesn't deserve fairness, but in fairness, it looks to me like it was an "oh, **** it" situation. But I don't know. He is often quite incoherent when he attempts to make his mouth do things.

Back
Top Bottom