• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Goes off on Trump: ‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf*cker!’

I wonder if anyone who voted for her believed she gives a damn about Michigan?

Let's see, father worked on a Detroit car assembly line, she got her BA and her law degree from Michigan universities, served an internship with a state representative, served as one herself for the full limit of three terms, worked thereafter at a nonprofit law shop that helped workers with legal representation, ran for congress to represent her state.

Yes that's the resume of someone who truly doesn't give a damn about her community, bravo.

:lamo

Trump Referred to Shutdown as ‘Strike’ in Profanity-Laced Meeting With Democratic Leaders

The president also dropped three f-bombs and claimed Democrats wanted him impeached.

Along with saying the word “****” at least three times throughout the meeting, the president bizarrely stated that he did not want to call the partial government shutdown a “shutdown,” according to the source. Instead, he referred to it as a “strike.” (Many of the federal employees affected by the weeks-long shutdown have been working without pay. That is essentially the opposite of a strike.)

Still he is your hero........You must be so proud...Good for the new Congress Woman....telling it like it is

She is a filthy pig but I expect this from the liberal vermin.

Detroit Michigan is a hotbed for extremist Muslim behavior

I see Tlaib is against any aid to Israel and for a one-state final solution. I find that troubling.

I am deeply offended and hurt by her comments. I think she should be fired immediately!!

Oh wait! I'm not a lefty. Nevermind!

The Congress lady was lewd and crude...Way to go!

And when she was confronted by the press, she ran away!

Not so tough when you aren't behind the keyboard.

Meanwhile, Trump takes on the Media on a daily basis.

And when she was confronted by the press, she ran away!

Not so tough when you aren't behind the keyboard.

Meanwhile, Trump takes on the Media on a daily basis.

She stood by her comments, funny to the see trump supporters "offended"...Get used to it...

She stood by her comments, funny to the see trump supporters "offended"...Get used to it...

She ran away from the press when they asked her questions. Stop with the fake news.

She's also a Linda Sarsour fan (And Linda is an Anti-Israel Louis Fartkhan fan).

Imagine if a freshman Congress person invited Richard Spencer to their swearing in, and put a post it note on a map of the U.S. and wrote, "Confederate States" with an arrow pointing north of the Mason Dixon line.
Oh, then imagine them wrapping themselves in the Confederate flag and pledging fealty to the KKK.

She ran away from the press when they asked her questions. Stop with the fake news.

Well, Tlaib doubled down on Twitter, because it's easy to hide and be brave behind a screen.

Imagine if a freshman Congress person invited Richard Spencer to their swearing in, and put a post it note on a map of the U.S. and wrote, "Confederate States" with an arrow pointing north of the Mason Dixon line.
Oh, then imagine them wrapping themselves in the Confederate flag and pledging fealty to the KKK.

You are the one "imagining: this.....Keep your dreams to yourself

Well, Tlaib doubled down on Twitter, because it's easy to hide and be brave behind a screen.

Yeah, trump never goes on Twitter....does he???......Get used to it...It is only going to get worse for your "kind"

You are the one "imagining: this.....Keep your dreams to yourself

Who would have imagined a woman winning an American election in America, then repeatedly calling herself a Palestinian, wrap herself in the Palestinian flag, publicly not acknowledge the existence of Israel, support BDS, and invite Linda Sarsour to be by her side- an anti-Semite, anti-Israel, Farrakhan-loving, jihad-fomenting, Sharia-law loving, Brotherhood of Muslim-supporting radical leftist.
I think Richard Spencer looks like a Boy Scout in comparison.

Who would have imagined a woman winning an American election in America, then repeatedly calling herself a Palestinian, wrap herself in the Palestinian flag, publicly not acknowledge the existence of Israel, support BDS, and invite Linda Sarsour to be by her side- an anti-Semite, anti-Israel, Farrakhan-loving, jihad-fomenting, Sharia-law loving, Brotherhood of Muslim-supporting radical leftist.
I think Richard Spencer looks like a Boy Scout in comparison.

You sound like a supporter of Richard Spencer

I find this all highly amusing. Two freshmen congress women who think they are going to change the world. They can introduce bills endlessly, but getting those bills past committees in a whole different process than photo ops and sound bytes. There frustrations will be fun to watch, especially when their constituents start demanding a return on the bacon.

Tlaib only said out loud what many on both sides of the aisle say in private.

Seems the Leftist Vape Shop Moron also has a seat in Congress.

Seems to be a model mother too.

"Saying that Trump admitting to sexual assault on tape is just 'locker room talk,' but scandalizing themselves into faux-outrage when my sis says a curse word in a bar," she said. "GOP lost entitlement to policing women’s behavior a long time ago."

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, speaking about Rashida Tlaib's remarks.

Back
Top Bottom