• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib Goes off on Trump: ‘We’re Going to Impeach the Motherf*cker!’

This has to be one of the longest whattaboutisms I've read on this forum. We've got Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, Cohen and of course Trump. You people can't post in a thread on how to cook eggs without blaming the problems on Trump.

You people are obsessed with Trump. He is *always* with you. He's in the shower with you when you wake up, and in bed with you when you go to sleep. I must admit, it makes me giggle a bit.

Still he is your hero........You must be so proud...Good for the new Congress Woman....telling it like it is

This has to be one of the longest whattaboutisms I've read on this forum. We've got Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, Cohen and of course Trump. You people can't post in a thread on how to cook eggs without blaming the problems on Trump.

You people are obsessed with Trump. He is *always* with you. He's in the shower with you when you wake up, and in bed with you when you go to sleep. I must admit, it makes me giggle a bit.

Actually, this whole thread is a "whataboutism's" by Trump supporters. They can't defend Trump's inherent crass nature, so they dig down deep (really deep as we are talking a frosh congressman) in a pathetic search for equivalence. This is not. Re-read the OP... its someone trying in vain to stir up outrage. But it isn't equivalent; its misguided.

Trump is an existential threat to American democracy and you are twisted off on a freshman congressman. I suggest it is you that has your priorities askew. It was a most relevant whataboutism.

You use a whataboutism when you are willing to concede the primary point, in this case she was crass and out of line. I agree, she was crass and out of line. But, so what? She doesn't matter. I am taking you to task, however, for your concern over something that doesn't matter while ignoring what does.

55% of America things Trump is UNFIT for office. That is not doing a bad job, but can't do the job. That is not me, that is MOST of your countrymen. I don't know about you,but its quite rational to be concerned when you flying in a plane with an unqualified pilot.

Even if you are completely comfortable with this particular pilot, it is irrational for you not to be concerned that most others are concerned. Its a big issue/danger when a leader has very few followers.

Last edited:
Mediocre college... crap law school... Guessing this woman isn't the brightest bulb in Congress, and that's saying something these days.

Please post your college and law school diplomas so we can assess them. You can cover up your name in each diploma.

He's the President of the United States of America. Yes, he is always with us. Every. Single. American.

Do you not know this fact? If you work for IBM, Ginni Rometty is always with you. if you work for the State Department, Mike Pompeo is always with you. If you play for the Raiders, Jon Gruden is always with you.

He's the President. And as such, he impacts the lives of every American, every day.

Unlike Hillary Clinton, who "you people" (including your hero, Trump) are obsessed with.

Trump is an existential threat to American democracy and you are twisted off on a freshman congressman.
Yet, here you are. Posting in this thread rather than one of the hundreds or thousands on Trump.

Of course, the only existential threat to democracy we've seen recently is the cold, calculating Democrat party who subverted the democratic process in order to nominate a loser.

Trump thanks you for your support.

He's the President of the United States of America. Yes, he is always with us. Every. Single. American.

Do you not know this fact? If you work for IBM, Ginni Rometty is always with you. if you work for the State Department, Mike Pompeo is always with you. If you play for the Raiders, Jon Gruden is always with you.

He's the President. And as such, he impacts the lives of every American, every day.

Unlike Hillary Clinton, who "you people" (including your hero, Trump) are obsessed with.
Yeah, no. I'm not one of the people losing my mind over every petty little detail of the presidency.

Yeah, no. I'm not one of the people losing my mind over every petty little detail of the presidency.

You're losing your mind because people pay attention to who is the President of the United States. That upsets you. You want people to not know who's in the Oval Office. That won't happen.

Seems the Leftist Vape Shop Moron also has a seat in Congress.

Seems to be a model mother too.

Relax, it's just Congressional locker room talk.

You first.

Why? I'm not the one criticizing other peoples' education. That was you. Now, let's see your credentials and find out what wonderful college you got your Bachelors Degree from and what outstanding law school you got your JD from.

You're losing your mind because people pay attention to who is the President of the United States. That upsets you. You want people to not know who's in the Oval Office. That won't happen.
How does this work exactly? If you stop "paying attention" you forget who the President is? Is that why you need to bring him up in threads about dogs and eggs and 19th century post-impressionist art history?

Why? I'm not the one criticizing other peoples' education. That was you. Now, let's see your credentials and find out what wonderful college you got your Bachelors Degree from and what outstanding law school you got your JD from.
"Whattabout you! :boohoo:"

How does this work exactly? If you stop "paying attention" you forget who the President is? Is that why you need to bring him up in threads about dogs and eggs and 19th century post-impressionist art history?

Did you forget what you said? You are pissed because people think about Trump every day. In non-Trump Fan Nation, adults actually care about who is the President and who has his fingers on the nuclear codes.

If you can find posts of mine in thread about post-impressionist art history, please do link them. Or stop lying.

Yes, she needs to learn to be more refined, genteel, articulate, and sophisticated... like our president! :lamo

"Whattabout you! :boohoo:"

So in other words, you either didn't go to college and law school, or you did, and they are no better than the ones you're attacking that she attended.

Got it. How sad that you have to be so petty to attack her education. Be an adult and attack her political views. That's at least respectable.

Not me. You're the one that says you'll forget who the President is if you stop paying attention. I guess that goes for what people post as well:

At least you're now admitting you understand how stupid your posts were about people thinking about Trump. Good for you.

At least you're now admitting you understand how stupid your posts were about people thinking about Trump. Good for you.
Oops! There you go again. You got to thinking about Trump again and completely lost what I actually said.

Oops! There you go again. You got to thinking about Trump again and completely lost what I actually said.

You need to brush up on your trolling. You suck at it. Like Trump does.

Yes, I think about Trump every day. So do the smart people. And not in the romantic way you think about him.

Can I make this my signature??

:lamo

If it makes you tinkle your panties, go ahead. I always like to help the uneducated learn something. Today you learned that smart people think about who is the President of the United States every day. Share that with your NASCAR buddies and the other Trump fans in the trailer park who only think about The Bachelor. They may improve their lives if they think about the most powerful person in the world every day.

You mean like the Republican Congressman that shouted out, "YOU LIE!" during President Obama's State of The Union Address?

A shoutout to Rashida.

She showed everyone in graphic form the quality of people who in a few decades will be running this country -- into the ground.

She's also a Linda Sarsour fan (And Linda is an Anti-Israel Louis Fartkhan fan).

Still he is your hero........You must be so proud...Good for the new Congress Woman....telling it like it is

You're rooting for an Anti-Semite. Little FYI there.

Back
Top Bottom