• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New CCTV cameras to monitor for Islamic extremism - 'Religion of Peace' did they say?

Re: New CCTV cameras to monitor for Islamic extremism - 'Religion of Peace' did they

Peaceful Religion? That's an oxymoron in itself (except for Jainism).

The idea the Islam is a "peaceful religion hijacked by extremists" is a lie. All three of the great monotheistic religions are incredible violent as the all call for the murder and/or forced conversions of all other faiths. Just read the Koran or the Old Testament. It's disgusting.

Re: New CCTV cameras to monitor for Islamic extremism - 'Religion of Peace' did they

That's just it - terrorists only need flip through the Koran, the badly-compiled appendix volume to the Hadith and Sunnah, whilst peaceful Muslims need to throw themselves into it for years and pull together a narrative they can live by. Such a narrative is indeed in there, though out of date as abrogation kicked in.

And coming off the back of that, it's interesting how whistleblowers on Islam have been called 'extremist' from time to time. But if Churchill faced much the same slander when warning of Hitler and Stalin then it's not a label to take seriously. (And he even warned of Muhammadism at the start of the last century too, so he really knew his despots!)

And if all this is wrong Leftists, then send me your links! You've scarecely given me a single one to counter-act my research!
I think C. Gerstle has highlighted your inconsisteny quite well, though I would disagree with him as much as I disagree with anyone (like yourself) who cherrypicks bits of a many-faceted religion and claims that they are showing the one 'true face'.

Pick your stance, and chances are you'll find something in a holy book - or several other sources, come to that! - that can be read in such a way as to support you.

I'm pleased to take this oppertunity to rape the archives once more to re-prove what I've already said - that Islam's true face is death and destruction because that's the nature of the beast. And whilst Old Testament wrath-of-God destruction was often the order of the time, Christianity underwent a steady procession of reforms which continue to this day - the New Testament being the biggest glorious revision.

Both religions began in the retarded ancient desert civilisations, hence the hard, harsh, inhumanity of those times and cultures. Yet one evolved whilst the other stagnated (though honourable people through the centuries almost succeeded in warping Islam into a permanent cultural good). Hence the fact that Islamic fundamentalism is still such a problem whilst modern Christian nutters are distanced and renounced by virtually all the rest of them.

You just name me a single mainstream Western Christian minister (eg Baptist or Lutheran) who still revels in the old boiling water and burning non-believers rubbish, and I'll show you a copy of Undercover Mosques or the Muslim Council of Britain's terror links for example!

Giving the early punters some cream to bring them in, that's the Peace bit, phony and deceptive as it turned out to be: Trencherbone: Abrogation of the Koran, Koranic Contradictions and Muslim Taqiyya
Terrorism & Islamic Doctrine
Is Islam a peace-loving religion?

'Multi-faceted' Islam is based on two faces of Muhammad. As I said, when he was on his uppers in Medina he acted the Blair-esque Man of the People, all outward benevolence and Bloody Nice Bloke. That's where your peaceful stuff comes from. Then, with the benefit of abrogation, the new strong warlord Muhammad delivered his death, doom and destruction tirades at unbelievers and even other Muslim women before advancing on Mecca with his terrorist mobs. (Abrogation means the earlier stuff was still published in the later Koran and Sunnah, yet cancelled out by the conflicting orders to live life by violence.)

I trust the bits of the Bible where Jesus dumped Peace, before taking over a country by force and starting an equivilent of a World War after marrying a baby, got edited out for PR reasons!

'Who Do You Think You Are Kidding Mr. Muhammad?': http://www.peacewithrealism.org/jihad/jihad05.htm (After rifling through the accounts of Mo's recorded life for a while you build a truthful picture.)

Right, contradict that if you have the knowledge. Don't just give me the typical kneejerk, emotional PC statement that I'm wrong without evidence, tell me how!

Indeed, let the 'liberal' Religion-of-Peacers tell us how we could possibly misinterpret THESE gems of Muhammadean wisdom, as laid down in your very own Koran and Hadith:

Mo says kill the Jews:
Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Mo says kill people who leave the cult:
Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

muslim kill commands

I repeat: http://www.debatepolitics.com/europ...russia-double-standards-4.html#post1058767434

http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/quran/ - Remember, unlike the Bible, this is all the direct and unchangeable word of God, dictated by the ANGEL GABRIEL for Chrissakes!

Go on - how's that lot misread, those direct orders from 'God' and his 'Messenger'?! And abrogation means that because such commands came later in the chronology, they cancel out all the 'kill a man you kill whole of mankind' stuff (and even that doesn't apply to Jews)!!

Last edited:

Republic said:
I'm pleased to take this oppertunity to rape the archives once more to re-prove what I've already said - that Islam's true face is death and destruction because that's the nature of the beast. And whilst Old Testament wrath-of-God destruction was often the order of the time, Christianity underwent a steady procession of reforms which continue to this day - the New Testament being the biggest glorious revision.

Both religions began in the retarded ancient desert civilisations, hence the hard, harsh, inhumanity of those times and cultures. Yet one evolved whilst the other stagnated (though honourable people through the centuries almost succeeded in warping Islam into a permanent cultural good). Hence the fact that Islamic fundamentalism is still such a problem whilst modern Christian nutters are distanced and renounced by virtually all the rest of them.
And yet the vast majority of your links are aimed at either the founder of the religion or some of the old testament-esque parts of it.

I'm in full agreement that Islamic fundamentalism is 'still a problem' - fundamentalism of all sorts is a problem. However, I don't think that 'fundamentalism' represents either the 'true face' of the faith, or the majority opinion of those who follow it.

Now we're getting somewhere. I agree. Well, almost.

For a majority of Muslims the fundamentalist version of Islam isn't the true face for them. Not amongst those I've met I think. Which is why raids on extremist mosques and greater vigilance, plus scrutiny to root out extremists from the Islamic enclaves here, is more important than any other operation to do with them. Moderates must be supported and encouraged to not just preach their peaceful doctrines but also to actually reform it as some here already wish to.

Muslims Against Sharia Blog
BBC News - Today - Should Islam reform to suit the West?
http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/board-muslim-council-britain-must-be-boycotted-until-reform
http://tabari.com/blog1/conference/

Granted, trying to redefine concepts such as 'jihad' and 'aspostasy' is tantamount to rehabilitating an unrepentant sex murderer, it is still the first few shaky steps on a new road to security for decent people.

Fatwa calls for murder of Saudi Sheikh who said men and women can pray together - Jihad Watch

With State backing, the reformist movement can take on a much broader proportion. It'll not only tell pushy imams that their religion is accepted only with our grace but also that to be a Muslim here would also mean no fear and no supremacism.

But I don't agree that fundamentalism isn't the true face. There's just too much evidence. Not least that imams from Islamic countries (especially from Saudi Arabia, Islam's birthplace) are bringing over the usual hardcore Neo-Nutzi tendencies with them to infect more docile Western Muslims with:

ISLAM Training European imams is Islam's toughest challenge - Asia News

Death threats for reformers and satirists: http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=de...former&sourceid=opera&num=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The destablising tilt back to the Islamic dark ages on the part of 'holy' men themselves worry even governments of Islamic nations: ISLAM Violent fatwas worry Muslim governments - Asia News

That's the crisis - the true, violent face of Islam reasserting itself as it does versus the real life, more peaceful inclinations of human nature.

Last edited:

stopHate.jpg

Funny how I've got the feeling that, as a whistleblower, that picture's aimed more at me than the hardcore Islamos! Whistleblowers oddly do get the criticism for drawing attention to the warning bell, with Geert Wilders being the latest to be put before a 'PC' rigged show trial in revenge.

Churchill got virtually the same treatment - and from the same quarter - when warning of Hitler.

Strange old world isn't it Left?!

Last edited:

Again, this is only according to the extremists.

Thanks for admitting that murderous extremists wrote the Koran.

Back
Top Bottom