• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

New Biden Qual target

That should be no problem for all the hotshot gun owners in america. Ask turtle, he has numerous shooting achievements.

That should be no problem for all the hotshot gun owners in america. Ask turtle, he has numerous shooting achievements.

Well, Unlike Crazy Uncle Joe, I suspect hotshot gun owners in America are aware that trying leg shots are stupid because of the possibility of a round going astray. BTW, in your post, America should be capitalized.

Well, Unlike Crazy Uncle Joe, I suspect hotshot gun owners in America are aware that trying leg shots are stupid because of the possibility of a round going astray. BTW, in your post, America should be capitalized.
There a lots of things that should be but aren't, this is one of them.

Obviously you know nothing about marksmanship, especially while under stress.

Not to mention, if the femoral artery gets clipped, the perp will be dead in about 90 seconds.

Might as well go for shooting the guns or other weapons out of their hands too. I saw something about that and couldn't believe it.

Might as well go for shooting the guns or other weapons out of their hands too. I saw something about that and couldn't believe it.
Couldn't believe it? Haven't you watched any old westerns, it was commonplace.

Gun owners and LE are aware of also hitting the femoral artery and the subject bleeding out,:) or just end up getting sued by the person shot.

Thats what happens when the uninformed get thier firearms and marksmanship knowledge from Hollywood and the TV. 😐

and yet I teach my students-be it private citizens (or back when I was with DOJ, Feds) to shoot at center of mass.

Not to mention, if the femoral artery gets clipped, the perp will be dead in about 90 seconds.
Like many gun banners-he doesn't understand that you SHOOT TO STOP violent actions against you or others, not to "kill". Shooting a leg is just as likely to KILL and far less likely to STOP violent actions

Couldn't believe it? Haven't you watched any old westerns, it was commonplace.
Do you also believe "Kill Bill" is an accurate depiction of fighting with a Katana?

Don't forget you also have to shoot around the social worker trying to "deescalate" the situation.
Good God Gertie, I completely forgot about that.

Most braggarts are far from the legends they believe themselves to be. Just saying.

Back
Top Bottom